1561-1570

Chapter 1561: Invincible!

"Cough! Cough!"

Zhen Ru reappeared outside, her slim body shivering. She clutched her chest and coughed her lungs out, dark blood slowly dripping through the slits between her fingers.

She had fear in her eyes for the first time as she looked at Shi Yan, who was like a still rock, from a distance. However, she didn't dare to seize the chance and attack him.

Slowly, a terrifying aura arose by Shi Yan. Zhen Ru could feel him getting stronger after each second!

Zhen Ru felt insecure, hesitating whether to leave or stay. At the same time, she was baffled.

Even though she was pierced through, her body wouldn't perish because of the horrible wound. But, if she continued to fight, the wound would be torn further. It was so bad that she had planned a lot of things but now had to run away helter-skelter. She didn't want it, as she still wanted to try a battle with Shi Yan.

She turned to watch the battle between Cantecie and Mei Ji instinctively. It was a place where wind and snow twirled, and she couldn't see clearly.

Although the others couldn't watch the battle because of the hindered vision, it wasn't really tough for Zhen Ru at the Second Sky of Territory Ancestor Realm. She observed for a while and felt a little safer as she found that Cantecie had the upper hand in that snowy, windy area. Mei Ji was burning her life to fight, and would be killed soon.

She saw a slight hope, so she was more determined to stay.

Right at this moment, Shi Yan suddenly opened his eyes, which contained a mysterious, dark area. It seemed to be the borderless sea of stars where were hid the ultimate secret of this world.

"That light column..."

Zhen Ru was shaken hard. She drilled in Shi Yan's eyes as unlimited desire churned in her heart!

"Oh, still got the guts to linger! Haha..."

Shi Yan licked the corners of his mouth, grinning fiendishly. His eyes weren't crimson anymore, his face harsh and brutal. He appeared with no sign of bedevilment.

Almost at the same time, numerous massive space sabers emerged in the void of the Phantom Clan, uniting into a several-thousand-meters tall saber. It was a giant space sword!

Shi Yan lifted his head up. The giant space sword hovered above his head, halving the void there.

He raised a finger, pointing at Zhen Ru. As a result, the space broadsword hacked on Zhen Ru, the terrifying space energy splitting the space here. Inside that massive space slit was the cold and desolate aura that chilled and frightened people to their souls.

"Territory Ancestor! Second Sky of Territory Ancestor! He has broken through..."

Zhen Ru sighed bitterly while looking at the space broadsword slashing across the void. While pondering, she made a quick decision, turning into a thin wisp of smoke and disappearing.

Shi Yan hovered still, his face indifferent. "Not that simple."

The giant space sword was utterly sharp as it tore the space, flying after Zhen Ru. The space in its way was split apart, and a formidable trench was created as the sword moved. It looked like a world of eternal loneliness was created by his slash.

Shi Yan didn't mind the space sword much as he had left a Soul Seal on it. It could kill the enemy on its own. He opened his eyes, gazing at the turbulent area of wind and snow where Cantecie and Mei Ji were fighting.