201-210

Chapter 201 I'm Your Elder Brother!

Shi Yubai went insane!

He put the blame on Shi Yan after the disaster in the quarry.

Shi Yan's behavior in the cave had irritated Shi Yubai, and now Shi Yan's attitude made him even more angrier, so he made up his mind to teach Shi Yan a lesson.

He Qingman, Sheng Yidan and the others were still mourning. It was too late when they realized that they needed to stop Shi Yubai from assaulting Shi Yan.

Just like a beast, Shi Yubai's body was covered with yellow light, meanwhile, golden light balls flew out from his hands.

These big golden ball contained great power.

Shi Yan's expression shifted.

Without further thinking, he triggered his Petrification Martial Spirit as well as the Dark Light Shield, and entered the Second Sky of Rampage.

Shi Yubai was at the Second Sky of Earth Realm, which was one level higher than Shi Yan; Shi Yan would be easily killed if he was not careful.

With qi gushing into his body, Shi Yan's look suddenly changed as a brutal and murderous smell pervaded around him.

Around Shi Yan, the smell rippled and formed a strong wave.

He Qingman and Sheng Yidan stopped crying, and looked to Shi Yan in surprise, shocked by him.

"Boom, boom, boom!"

One after another, golden balls kept striking to Shi Yan and exploded around him.

Shi Yan's Dark Light Shield broke at once as his body flew up into the air and he spurted a mouthful of blood.

Just by one strike, Shi Yan was wounded, his entails hurting severely.

Being one level higher than Shi Yan, Shi Yubai struck with all his strength. He wanted Shi Yan to die!

However, Shi Yan was not dead!

Shi Yan stood up after he landed on the ground, and he said firmly, "Shi Yubai, I won't forget it!"

"You will still remember me when you go to hell!"

Shi Yubai gritted, "We would have been safe if you didn't come to the Black Stone Island. We wouldn't have lost so much if it weren't for you!"

He put all the blame on Shi Yan, so he had an excuse to kill him.

Shi Yubai didn't stop, and his face turned red while his eyes showed yellow light.

More impressive power bursting in his body, Shi Yubai dashed like lightning towards Shi Yan again.

This time, he didn't use the golden light balls, but flew straight to Shi Yan, so that even Shi Yan couldn't see his trail clearly.

Since he was one level higher than Shi Yan, and he was using all his strength, their difference was rather obvious.

Shi Yan regretted that he didn't ask for Martial Skills from the Ice Cold Flame earlier. If he had mastered the Electric Shift and the Shadow shift, he could now teleport and avoid this strike.

Sadly, he was much slower than Shi Yubai, and couldn't even see Shi Yubai's trail clearly.

Since he wasn't able to predict Shi Yubai's abrupt attack, he couldn't construct the Gravitational Field in advance. And now it was too late.

He knew it was not clever to shun.

Endure it!

"Ouuuu!