251-260

Chapter 251 - Arrogant Bluster

Deep in a forest.

Shi Yan's big hand laid on the stunningly round and firm breasts of the matriarch of the White Wings Clan. After the terrible hair-raising scream, he waited for the rage of the hurricane and thunderstorm to come.

Unexpectedly, the brutal attack of Yu Rou did not rise up yet.

Shi Yan not only implemented the petrification process but also used the Dark Shield. At the same time, he quietly circulated profound Qi, accumulated all the forces into his body to prevent himself from a murderous strike which could kill him dreadfully.

However, after ten seconds of anxiously waiting for the violent repercussion attack that was supposed to happen after he had fondled her white, silky breasts, it, finally, did not come as expected.

Shi Yan got bewildered, looked at the matriarch of the White Wings Clan. He realized with a surprise that her skin had turned red, her eyes were dreamily infatuated, her breath was rushed. She stood still weirdly. Even her retracted snow-white wings trembled slightly before stretching out again.

He felt a warm and elastic feeling where his hand was placing. On top of the beautiful bosom perked a grape sized bead. It was gradually getting bigger. Oh...

"Boom"

Tremendous lust was like a volcano exploded. The calmness in Shi Yan's eyes which had been just recovered became a burning flame all in sudden. The lusty flame in his body rose up nonstop.

In just a moment, Shi Yan lost his mind again. He was totally dominated by lust.

His other hand also stretched out and placed upon the round bottom of the noble lady, and rubbed it unceremoniously for a cool while. Suddenly, Shi Yan embraced her tighter and bit her pink red lips.

Fragrance struck to his nose. A mesmerizing feeling shook him as if there was an electronic current running inside of him. It was extremely pleasurable.

Shi Yan was nibbling on the beautiful cherry blossom lips of the White Wing Clan's matriarch. His two hands were not free, instead, they constantly caressed her body, freely disgracing this hebetated lady satisfactorily.

"Umm..."

Yu Rou gasped, hardly breathed when being compelled to kiss Shi Yan. She could not stand but moan.

The matriarch of the White Wings Clan had never been violated by any man before. After letting out a moan, her mind that was immersing in a deep valley recovered rapidly.

Her beautiful dreamy eyes flashed up a cold threatening light. Right after that, a tremendous flow of power from her delicate body exploded gushingly out.

"Boom"

It was as if Shi Yan was being compacted by a mountain. His body was like a kite with its broken string blew far away by the wind.

He spat out a mouthful of blood while his body was still in the air. The Dark Shield in his body was broken, his skin and flesh were torn. After falling down, his whole body's energy was agitated and extremely messy.

"You dare! You dare..."

The face of the White Wings Clan's matriarch was cold and grim. The murderous look in her eyes was like a real sharp sword shooting outwards.

Shi Yan's entire body did not have any energy anymore. All kinds of forces were stirring up and about. He wanted to move but he could not use even a single beam of power; he could only stare at the dazzling sunbeam advancing without being able to do anything.