1511-1520

Chapter 1511: The Original Symbol Embryo

According to the experts who knew the features of the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower, it was a tool that the Absolute Beginning creatures used to create an Absolute Beginning Original Symbol. In this recent era, there was no complete Power Upanishad Symbol Tower.

The Absolute Beginning Original Symbol was usually a supernatural power of a power Upanishad, a principle of Nature. It was the utmost appearance of a power Upanishad.

For example, a straight line is the shortest distance between two points. It was a theorem.

The Absolute Beginning Original Symbol was more magical than that. It contained the theorems of a power Upanishad. To the warriors with the relevant power Upanishad, getting a supernatural power from the Absolute Beginning Original Symbol meant having the utmost understanding of that power Upanishad.

It helped the warriors advance their cultivation further!

The Power Upanishad Symbol Tower created the Absolute Beginning Original Symbol. It was a complicated and struggling process. First, they needed to collect the souls cultivating the same power Upanishad. They had to start from the lowest realm to the highest realm, slowly melting them. It took a lot of time indeed.

That's what Shi Yan knew about the Absolute Beginning Original Symbol.

However, at this moment, Shi Yan was using the Soul Consciousness to check the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower. He found the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower on his co-soul become giant. It had hundreds of levels and the level at the very bottom had brilliant light that moved like tentacles.

The pure energy from his acupuncture points was attracted to the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower. It became beams of electricity that got into the lowest level of the tower. The soul energy from the black hole also diffused and reached that level of the tower.

The mysterious changes happened at this moment!

From the lowest level, the windows that kept the souls inside the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower lit up one after another from the bottom to the top.

At first, The hundreds-leveled tower lit up the windows at a normal pace. However, as more pure energy poured into the tower, the windows lit up faster. At first glance, this giant tower was like a skyscraper that had lights switched on that made the entire tower shine dazzlingly.

A chunk of turbulent air wiggled in each window. Then, it became a magical tadpole symbol that changed continuously.

Atop the tower, an ivory substance that was between a liquid and rigid state hovered. Like a moon, it emitted immense light. It showed magic as if it could become an Absolute Beginning Original Symbol.

"The Original Symbol Embryo!"

A strange term flashed in his head. Shi Yan was bewildered for a moment before he could get it.

– It was Desolate's memory in his co-soul!

Desolate knew that ivory substance. That thing was the Original Symbol Embryo, which could become the real Absolute Beginning Original Symbol with a specific power Upanishad!

This Power Upanishad Symbol Tower was more magical than he had thought. Also, apparently, it was different from the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower Mei Ji, Montecie, and Hiro knew!

The tower didn't require collecting souls of warriors cultivating the same power Upanishads to create the Absolute Beginning Original Symbol. When it got enough God power and soul power, it could create the Original Symbol Embryo, which the owner could mark with an attribute of power Upanishad to create a new Absolute Beginning Original Symbol!