261-270

Chapter 261 - Ruthless

"What has that little rascal done recently?" On top of a sky-high ancient fortress, Duo Long of the Gray Wings Clan coldly asked with an unhappy countenance.

Yu Rou and Di Shan were also at the same place with Duo Long. Both of them frowned, watching from above. They were sweeping their eyes at Duo Long from the distance but did not reply to him.

Not long after that, Ya Meng, Ka Ba, and Yi Tian Mo, the three leaders of the Demonic Sound Clan also flew into that place. After descending, they all showed unusual faces.

Three of them had an exceptional cultivating level. Their soul power was ecstatic and miraculous. They could have sensed any of the commotions on the Sound Beast Mountain even though they staying inside of the Giant Stone Ancient City.

At this moment, six of the top-class pagan warriors were standing on top of the ancient fortress, looking towards the Sound Beast Mountain from a distance, shuddering terrifyingly.

The sky over there looked like it was being torn into pieces. Each of the cracked rifts could have devoured and swallowed all of the creatures. All kinds of dazzling light interlaced at one point.

Deep inside the sky, thunder and lightning were just raging on as the surge fluctuated. Tremendous enough to have completely destroyed Heaven and Earth. It was getting more and more chaotic.

Those six pagans had a feeling that a powerful explosion could have happened any time at the Sound Beast Mountain's peak.

Once it had exploded, this whole land would have instantly turned into a void. All the creatures living on this land would have been totally wiped out.

The six of them understood that a major incident was coming close.

Time was now rushed. Even the Sound Beasts inside of the Sound Beast Mountain seemed to have sensed the changes and started to get into a flurry. They began to act disorderly, trying to get out and survive.

"We are running out of time..." Yi Tian Mo's eyes were very serious, "In another month, if we still cannot find the way out, I don't think any of us will be able to escape from this catastrophe alive."

All six of them looked extremely grave.

"Di Shan, Yu Rou, in order to help that little rascal improve faster, I've given you guys the Heaven Fountain Concentrated Water, as well as the female human beings. How is it going after all?" Duo Long asked with a cold-blooded voice.

"Because of our two tribes, I've restrained my anger and agreed to let everything go. But, if that little rascal isn't worth it, hmm, before I die, I will definitely peel his tendons, skin him alive, then let him suffer all kinds of tortures."

Di Shan harrumphed but did not say anything.

"He still has half of a month. After that, we will all take him to the Sound Beast Mountain." The matriarch of the White Wings Clan seemed to be the calmest.

"Don't worry, Shi Yan has entered the Second Sky of the Earth Realm. His knowledge and ability to control the Heaven Flame have also reached a higher level. After half a month, his cultivation would be perhaps stable. At that time, his abilities to use the powers would have been extremely skillful and profound. That is the right time for us to enter the Sound Beast Mountain."

Yi Tian Mo looked towards Shi Yan, quietly activating his soul sense.

Yi Tian Mo's gray-white eyes suddenly flashed up a surprising light after a short moment. It seemed he'd just found out about something.