511-520

Chapter 511: Frequency of Murderous skills

The War Devil hiding inside the Blood Vein Ring received his thought and immediately shot out of the ring. The black iron body stood out with different light separating it from the gloomy forest, which shocked all people present. Poisonous dew falling from the sky caused no harm to the War Devil. An evil, murderous aura that could destroy the heaven and earth blasted out from the War Devil. All of a sudden, the whole forest seemed to shiver.

"Kill him!"

Shi Yan smiled coldly, then pointed at Yu Li Ming and delivered his order.

The War Devil flew out. A bunch of dark light shot out from its mouth. That strange light expanded in the air, creating a tremendous suction force that seemed to be able to swallow everything.

The foliage in the forest was eroded due to the erosive water. Under the strong force of the bizarre dark light, they were uprooted and dragged into that strange hole.

A black hole that could devour everything!

Under the effect of this sinister energy, all the warriors in the forest paled, as they could sense the evil energy rippling from that black hole.

The formidable black hole faced Yu Li Ming. From the opposite side, the old man jumped off his toad. However, he found his inside body was disorderly when he hadn't had time to use his technique. The Profound Qi in his body was like someone was dragging it out of him with a strong force. He even had the feeling that he couldn't control anything anymore.

The black hole struck toward Yu Li Ming, but the War Devil didn't cease his attack just yet. He was dashing forward like a heavy black mountain. The puppet reached Yu Li Ming in just a flash, using the wildest, strongest attacks to bombard the other.

Although the War Devil was just a Dark Body of Lao Luo, it had inherited the powers of its master. Not only did it understand well how to utilize the power of the black hole, it also knew various kinds of strange, true intents and powers. Once it activated, the surrounding light was covered by the darkness gushing out from its body, with the earth-shaking iniquitous power.

Rumble Rumble Rumble!

The War Devil was as fast as lightning. Wicked power continually diffused from its body which frightened everyone. Those energies then condensed into a dark light column and turned into a dark claw, snatching down on Yu Li Ming and attempting to smash him.

Yu Li Ming was good at his significant poisonous technique. Numerous colored toxic gases diffused him his body, weaving into waves of toxic mist. He was using this poisonous barrier to defend and gather strength to launch the attack.

Unfortunately, the War Devil was a black iron puppet with black armor; it didn't have flesh or blood. Basically, this puppet wasn't afraid of any kinds of poison.

The toxic mist Yu Li Ming had released was extremely dangerous to creatures with a flesh body. However, it was old-fashioned to the War Devil. This sort of poison attack couldn't disorder the rhythm of the War Devil's attack... The old man retreated in failure, his face distressed.

As they were under the effects of the Vanish Mind Smoke, Bing Qing Tong, Shuang Yu Zhu, and Bei Si were struggling to resist the desires deep in their hearts. All of a sudden, they saw Shi Yan shout, as a monster appeared in the forest. That monster was aiming at Yu Li Ming. It could trouble Yu Li Ming much and dissolve all kinds of poison attacks of his.

At this moment, Bing Qing Tong and the other two were shocked, looking at the young man. Shi Yan stood firmly like a stone on the ground. He coldly looked at Yu Li Ming, then grinned, "Want to kill me, eh? You're not capable!"