971-980

Chapter 971: Stop There!

"Young Lady, who's he?"

Monster Werther frowned and snorted disdainfully, his face cold, "Heavy words!"

Gu Mo was baffled as she looked at Shi Yan skeptically. Her bold brows furrowed as she didn't know what was going on.

"Even our Chief has to use affection to persuade Master Ghost Hunter and use a soft voice. Only then will Master consider if he likes it or not. What are you? How dare you assure Master Ghost Hunter won't do things rashly? Kid, you don't want to live anymore, do you? How dare you brag with such haughty words?"

Werther felt so angry that his face was reddening. It looked like he would take action at any minute.

He had followed Ghost Hunter for around ten years, and had wholeheartedly supported the latter. He had a strong belief that Ghost Hunter would become the future leader of Monster Clan, who would bring the clan into a whole new era.

His worship didn't have a logical reason. However, in Werther's mind, Ghost Hunter was unique. He admired and respected his leader's bloody and cruel deeds. Sometimes, he thought that Ghost Hunter's bloody way was tougher and manlier than the Patriarch of the Brutal Dragon Tribe!

Ghost Hunter was his God!

"You don't know about the situation, so don't babble." Gu Mo told Shi Yan off, talking seriously. "Even if your friendship with McGee isn't shallow, you can only advise him. Ghost Hunter isn't someone you can talk into doing something. You can't, and neither can I. I think my father can subdue the Ghost Hunter a little bit."

The great ally of the Brutal Dragon Tribe and the Evil Dragon Tribe was the pillar of the Monster Clan in Agate Star Area. If the two tribes had a war, it would be a badly unpredictable catastrophe.

Brutal Dragon Tribe and Evil Dragon Tribe had many other members of the Monster Clan depending on them. Many smaller branches of the Monster Clan had submitted to the Brutal Dragon Tribe and Evil Dragon Tribe. If the two clans became opponents, the Monster Clan would be divided into two forces. If they had a civil war, Monster Clan would move towards a decline eventually.

This wasn't something Gu Mo could take the responsibility of!

Werther was so angry he wanted to kill Shi Yan. In his eyes, Shi Yan was now the biggest enemy of the Monster Clan. He was the trouble-maker with the purpose of dividing the Monster Clan. He even thought that Shi Yan was the reason why McGee provoked Ghost Hunter.

"I don't care who you are. You must die anyway!" Werther took a deep breath as he prepared his lethal attack. He wanted to kill Shi Yan at any cost.

Gu Mo discolored, hurrying to stop him. "Don't! It's not because of him. He's McGee's friend, and he likes him a lot. Werther, you shouldn't interfere. I'm going to tell my father!"

"I said I can stop this. You can choose to believe me or not." Shi Yan frowned, but he was actually happy inwardly.

He had never thought that Ghost Hunter could have excellent achievements in Agate Star Area. He had earned the Brutal Dragon Tribe's trust, who considered him as their future leader.

After that, he flew towards Ghost Hunter and McGee, talking without turning his face around to look at Gu Mo and Werther, "Ghost Hunter and I are old acquaintances."

Werther and Gu Mo were bewildered. They were still perplexed, looking at his back skeptically. However, they didn't know what was going on.

"Go! We should go there and talk to them!" Gu Mo hesitated for a while before deciding quickly. She flew up quickly, passing Shi Yan and heading towards the battle site.