421-430

Chapter 421 - Kill Them All!

Shi Yan shouted, telling the King of Demonic Insects to stop other small insects from attacking Chi Xiao, Cai Yi, and other people of Divine Radiant Cult.

Chi Xiao and Cai Yi were almost unable to resist any longer. However, at the crucial time, the demon insects suddenly flew away, not continuing to attack them.

Chi Xiao and Cai Yi let out a sigh of relief with a surprised face, looking at Shi Yan in the crystal lotus.

In the swamp, as many other warriors saw that Chi Xiao and Cai Yi were no longer besieged by those insects thanks to Shi Yan's words, they were all stunned and revealed a jealous expression.

"That guy Shi Yan, how did he do it after all?" Zhao Feng came to Cai Yi and Chi Xiao and asked suspiciously.

Chi Xiao and Cai Yi shook their heads as they didn't know either.

It was unexpected that the King of Demonic Insects listened to Shi Yan's orders, which surprised everyone. They didn't know what method he had used to make the King of Demonic Insects submit.

While Chi Xiao and Zhao Feng were still in doubt, they quietly observed Shi Yan and realized that he was discussing something with the King of Demonic Insects in the crystal lotus throne.

"Remove the barrier. I agree with your proposal." Shi Yan looked the King of Demonic Insects, contemplated for a while before making his mind up as he felt that this proposal didn't bring him any harm.

"How about the others?"

"Is killing them good for you?"

"There's no harm. Their energy and blood can enhance the strength of our little fellows."

"If so..." Shi Yan hesitated a little bit and kept looking at the chubby warrior and his team, then said with a faint smile. "Can you wait for a while? Ask your little fellow to leave first, and you'll go into the swamp. I need a reason to kill them."

"What?"

"Listen to me."

"..." The King of Demonic Insects didn't say anything. It didn't seem to understand him but still, followed his orders after getting his agreement on the proposal.

The crystal lotus sank slowly. The demon insects that were hovering in the sky followed the command and plunged down from the sky, either going into the crystal lotus throne or drilling into the giant ancient tree.

Afterward, no demonic insects were seen on the swamp.

Shi Yan retrieved the Sky-breaking Shuttle, leaped up to the air and flew over to Zhao Feng, Chi Xiao, and Cai Yi after hesitating a little bit.

"How did you do that?" Zhao Feng ogled and asked curiously. "That is a level eight beast... It's much more powerful than us. I didn't expect that you could ask it to stop attacking us. Shi Yan, Shi Yan, are you human after all? How can this beast listen to your orders?"

Chi Xiao, Cai Yi, and Li Yue were also very curious.

"Its power was limited by the crystal lotus throne, and can't be utilized totally. It cannot show up in the swamp for a long time. I told it to give one drop of the Life Original Fluid and that we will immediately leave this place. It agreed with that."

Looking at the warriors around who were approaching, Shi Yan deliberately said out loud. "Because of its intelligence, this beast knows what to choose. It knows that if it fights with us for a long time, it will bear a great loss, being severely hurt by the crystal lotus throne's power. That's why it gave up..."