111-120

Chapter 111 Immortal pills

The Cyan Blood Bat carried Shi Yan and flew to the east of the Dead Swamp. Soon, they landed in the woods where Xia Xinyan was.

This time, Shi Yan sat on Xiao Hanyi's Cyan Blood Bat.

This Cyan Blood Bat had crimson eyes and sharp claws. It's wings were flared out, giving it a menacing dominance.

Just as Xiao Hanyi, the Cyan Blood Bat emitted a bloody smell, as it had eaten numerous warriors.

Xiao Hanyi wanted to talk to Shi Yan, and Shi Yan didn't want to talk to Mu Yu Die, so he refused her and climbed onto the Cyan Blood Bat, without taking any further looks at that snobbish woman.

The Cyan Blood Bat landed slowly, and stopped in front of Xia Xin Yan.

Xiao Hanyi walked up and said lightly, "Little Xia, it's all finished here. I can give you a ride if you are going back to the Endless Sea."

Xia Xin Yan smiled elegantly, "Thank you uncle Xiao."

Xiao Hanyi nodded, as he walked aside with Shi Yan, and looked directly into his eyes, "Young Master Yan, could I check your body?"

Shi Yan was confused, and didn't want to wait, "Sure!"

Xiao Hanyi reached out his red hand and put it on Shi Yan's shoulder, then a stream of dense profound Qi went into Shi Yan's body.

That agile profound Qi moved all around Shi Yan's meridians.

After that, Xiao Hanyi finally nodded joyfully, "Well, it seems you did inherit the Immortal Martial Spirit of the Yang Family!"

Immortal Martial Spirit?

Shi Yan was a little shocked, but after spending a few short moments thinking, he realized why these experts from the Endless Sea came here.

"Young Master Yan, could you cut your arm? I want to see what stage your Immortal Martial Spirit is at?" Xiao Hanyi hesitated, and then asked.

"Ok."

Shi Yan didn't feel uncomfortable at all, and he took out a dagger from his bag, and made a small cut on his left arm.

While cutting, Shi Yan looked calm, as if he wasn't mutilating his own flesh.

Xiao Hanyi was observing him carefully.

Seeing Shi Yan's boldness, Xiao Hanyi believed Ku Luo's opinion of Shi Yan, that he was a strong-minded one.

He, who was brutal to himself, would also be brutal to others! Xiao Hanyi truly believed that, in order to become a powerhouse in this world, one needed to be brutal!

Though the Yang Family was influential in the Endless Sea, it still had many adversaries. Those demons in the Fourth Demon Area hated the Yang Family so much that they would do anything to hurt the Yang Family. If Shi Yan was not decisive enough, he may lose his life in the Endless Sea someday.

Xiao Hanyi asked Shi Yan to cut himself, as he wanted to test his disposition too.

Seeing Shi Yan's ruthlessness to himself, Xiao Hanyi realized that it would be easy to train Shi Yan, so he was very pleased.

The wound began to twist like a worm, while the flesh joined with itself.

Xiao Hanyi's eyes sparkled!

Right in front of him, Shi Yan's wound healed little by little.

In merely ten minutes,the wound completely recovered, without a scar.