641-650

Chapter 641: Parting ways

The God Clan was one of the ten antiquity clans, the strongest one.

Whenever members of the other clans got their inheritance, they would also receive the secrets. Then, they would try to avoid mentioning this clan. This clan seemed to be the forbidden word, which could tremble the other hotshots of the alien tribes.

According to the legends from different clans, the first clan that ever existed on this continent was the God Clan. They seemed to be the favored kind of the Almighty in heaven. From the day they were born, they were destined to be the lord of this place with endless powers.

During a very long period, the God Clan was the real leader of the other tribes. It was the leader who ruled the ten tribes, controlling the entire continent.

But all that changed one day when the other nine tribes united and banished the God Clan, this powerful clan. Thus, the strongest clan of this epoch disappeared.

Many other clans told the legend of this clan. They told the tale that when the nine tribes joined hands and dealt with the God Clan, this clan had run away, leaving the Grace Mainland, going to the universe. They had never appeared in the Grace Mainland ever since.

There were many tales about the God Clan. However, when the pagan tribes talked about the God clan, there were always some similar stories about how strong their supernatural powers were.

The nine clans had pushed this clan away from the Grace Mainland, but no tribe dared to say they had the triumph over this clan.

When Fiery Dragon mentioned the clan, he was a little bit uneasy. He didn't dare to talk clearly. "The God Clan was the strongest clan in the Antiquity Time. Every tribe recognized them. If the God Clan were still on this continent, they would be our Masters, as before."

Shi Yan was dumbstruck. Later on, he shook his head with a forced smile. "It's okay. No matter it's the bloodline of the Demon Clan or the God clan, it's no different to me. I don't care what tribe it is, whoever helps me will be my friend, and whoever troubles me will be my enemy! No matter which race it is!"

Blood-maned really liked his attitude. He laughed evilly and then shouted. "Don't worry. We Monster Clan will be your friends. Being abandoned by the Human Clan isn't something so terrible. Human Clan will be cleared up, anyway."

Yun Hao's face grimaced.

"I'm not going to the Ice and Fire Secret Domain, but I always keep your favor in my heart." Shi Yan sighed, shaking his head. "If Cult Master is here, Ji Mu and Yue Ying can leave with you. I just hope that we wouldn't meet again on the battlefield."

Yun Hao was struck. He slammed his eyebrows together as if he was thinking about the best result that could be obtained.

"You should be careful. If you don't go to the Ice and Fire Secret Domain this time, I'm afraid you won't have any chance later." He pondered for a while and then said with worry. "Even if nothing happened today, the seven ancient factions would notice. I think... some people have started their stealthy operation, right?"

Shi Yan harrumphed and nodded, "It's true! After they got out of the Secret Domain, they attacked my people not just once. If they didn't push us, I wouldn't treat them that way."

"You should solve it," Yun Hao sighed. "The girl you said... Xia Xin Yan... she isn't an ordinary girl. She has entered the True God Realm, and has condensed the God Soul. Soon, she will be one of our sharpest weapons."

Shi Yan's eyes brightened. He kept silent for seconds and then cracked a smile. "Good then. I know she would reach this point. She's faster than me."