1481-1490

Chapter 1481: Gather by the Territory Entrance

In an isolated asteroid area South-West of the Sea of Annihilation, lightning moved around like snakes. Those asteroids had burning electricity running through them as the electric arc was crawling on them.

The lead-gray clouds covered the entire area like an ugly gray cloth which interrupted the vision a lot. Inside an ash-gray, shield-shaped asteroid, Emperor Sea Shark and Shen Ren were sitting cross-legged in a spacious room. Their breathing was steady as they were cultivating.

Jingle! Jingle!

The clear bells arose from a ring on Shen Ren's finger. He woke up from his cultivation, his eyes baffled. An electric beam from his finger entered the ring; in the next second, a message ran into his brain.

The puzzled countenance was swept away from Shen Ren's face. He was shaken, and a magical light shot out of his eyes. "Our brothers in the Sea of Annihilation have sent me a strange news!"

Emperor Sea Shark had to pause his cultivation, his face bitter when he asked, "Something's wrong? Are they alright? Before we left, we had told them to not raise the dispute with anybody during this time, hadn't we?"

Dozens of years ago, Emperor Sea Shark had supported Shi Yan on the Sea of Annihilation's seabed. He had offended the five clans and attacked Neptune and Ferrell. Afterward, the five clans were enraged. Emperor Sea Shark knew that it would be a lot of troubles if he continued to stay in the Sea of Annihilation.

Begrudgingly, he and Shen Ren left alone, coming to this dangerous area to cultivate ascetically in the hope of cultivating to the next minor realm, which would ease out the threat from the five clans.

Emperor Sea Shark and Shen Ren were the clansmen of the Sea Clan. They were forced to leave the Sea of Annihilation and cultivate here. To them, it wasn't easy to adapt to the environment. They didn't contact the members on the Sea of Annihilation's seabed because they were afraid of disclosing their whereabouts.

They had strictly asked their subordinates to not contact them unless there was something they couldn't handle.

When Shen Ren received the news, Emperor Sea Shark instinctively thought that his fellows in the Sea of Annihilation hadn't listened to him and caused some trouble.

Emperor Sea Shark was greatly disappointed. He was upset because his fellows didn't understand that they should hide during this course. He and Shen Ren weren't there, so they must be gingerly. They should have done everything with great caution.

"If the others don't provoke them, the children would listen well..." Shen Ren's eyes carried sadness.

He knew those members of the Sea Clan. After he and Emperor Sea Shark had left, they had to pass a lot of benefits. The forces that had a grudge against Emperor Sea Shark now got the secret support from the five clans: They began to attack the Sea Clan warriors. Currently, the Sea Clan warriors had to survive in helter-skelter.

They had to move continually. If the seabed of the Sea of Annihilation weren't immense, their fellows couldn't have lived anymore.

Shen Ren knew everything. The cause of everything was that he and Emperor Sea Shark had chosen Shi Yan's side at the critical moment. They had enraged the five clans, giving them a purple face in wrath.

"What happened?" Emperor Sea Shark sighed. "To be exact, it's our mistake. If we stayed in the seabed, who would dare to attack them? Anyway, I don't regret it. If our benefactor hadn't trained me, we wouldn't have today's Emperor Sea Shark. I would have died already. We owed him."