851-860

Chapter 851 The Overcast Sky

Blue Demon's Headquarter, Heaven Punishment City.

The four leaders of the pirates, Feng Ke, Jie Nong, Barrette, and Russell, were gathering together with more than ten other pirate leaders. They were all solemn as they were going to decide whether they should leave or stay in the Heaven Punishment City.

"We must go. If we delay, Fan He will catch us shortly," Feng Ke slammed his brows together. "He is different from Ao Gu Duo and Li Yue Feng. Fan He is at the Third Sky of Original God Realm. You guys all know his perilous features. It has been years since the Nine Star Chamber of Commerce started thriving under Fan He's management. His mighty force is the peak of the entire Raging Flame Star Area!"

Everybody fell into silence.

Fan He's reputation was widespread in the Raging Flame Star Area. At the Third Sky of Original God Realm, he was the well-know zenith of the Raging Flame Star Area, which had the same meaning with the word 'invincible.'

When such a character suddenly came to the Heaven Punishment City, no one in Feng Ke's group was able to resist. They could be killed instantly right when they saw him.

Feng Ke's group didn't think that the hermit in the Heaven Punishment City would risk his life to battle Fan He for them, either.

More importantly, no one knew the real intention of that hermit or if he was an equal opponent to Fan He or not.

Feng Ke's group also didn't want to entrust their lives in the hands of someone they didn't know.

"Anyway, when we leave the Heaven Punishment City, they won't be afraid of anything. They would come to take the star map. Ao Gu Duo, Li Yue Feng, and Bi Tian are all at the Second Sky of Original God Realm. They haven't taken action yet because they are afraid of that mysterious hermit. They followed the rules of the Heaven Punishment City. But when we leave the Heaven Punishment City, we're not sure if that hermit will be able to take care of us or not. It will be big trouble for us then," said a leader of the pirates.

This is also why they hadn't come to a conclusion yet.

Ao Gu Duo, Li Yue Feng, and Bi Tian were all at the Second Sky of Original God Realm, the same with Feng Ke. However, their real competencies would be one level higher.

Any force of the said three forces was a big threat to them. Once they joined hands, the chance for the pirates to escape was tiny.

"Are Ao Gu Duo, Li Yue Feng, Bi Tian stronger than Fan He, the Headmaster of the Fan family?" Feng Ke contemplated for a while then gave a low shout.

Hearing him, everybody else paled. Russell's eyebrows convulsed. He said with a savage face, "Compared to Fan He, Ao Gu Duo, and the others are easier to deal with. Fan He has achieved wicked and cruel deeds. He came here because of his dead brother. His wrath of anger will destroy the entire Heaven Punishment City!"

"What do you mean?" Jie Nong frowned, asking.

"Leave! We must leave! Hurry up!" Russell said resolutely and decisively.

Jie Nong was shaken, nodded, "If you say so, I agree with you."

In this group, Russell had the deepest resentment against the Fan family. The thought of killing the Fans was always in his mind. Today, Fan He was coming, which could be one time in a blue moon, but he decided to give it up. The others saw how terrifying Fan He was to him.

Russell was famous for being the man to seek revenge for the slightest grievances. He was also a narrow-minded person. If he decided to quit, it left only one possibility as the other was too dangerous!