1021-1030

Chapter 1021: The First Generation

Shadow Ghostly Prison had many forces, but only one force was powerful enough to cope with the Dark Shadow Clan: the Fighting League!

The Fighting League was formed by many forces of different races. Initially, it wasn't concentrated. When the Dark Shadow Clan arrived and began to invade everywhere, the scattering forces of the Fighting League became more solid. They started to compete with Dark Shadow Clan to control Shadow Ghostly Prison.

Most of the time, the Fighting League had the upper hand. Even in the most fierce and bloody battles, they were the ones who stood and smiled at the end.

The reason why they couldn't eliminate the Dark Shadow Clan was because of that race's features. They could move like shadows and the Fighting League hadn't been able to locate their headquarters yet. This race, which suddenly appeared in the Shadow Ghostly Prison, was really mysterious. They didn't know where they came from or where they were hiding. After losing a battle, the Dark Shadow Clan's troops could use the special damaged space of Shadow Ghostly Prison to retreat at ease with external wounds.

The Fighting League had six big war departments led by six experts. Each department had powerful forces.

Today, Windstorm War Department of Fighting League suddenly visited life star number 9 of Potion and Tool Pavilion. The gigantic battleships hovered in the air like dark clouds, giving people a heavy pressure.

The massive battleship leading this fleet had a flying bird shape. It was almost five thousand meters long with the wings as sharp as blades releasing cold light.

By the late evening, a group of several hundred warriors of Potion and Tool Pavilion was watching at the battleships anchored in the air, waiting in silence.

Shortly after, blue phoenix bird war chariots detached from the leading battleships. Those war chariots had the form of the legendary phoenix-typed bird with magnificent, sleek, five-colored feather. While they were flying, people could hear the magical melody that was like birds singing.

Those blue bird war chariots were also fabricated by Potion and Tool Pavilion. It was one of the top-quality war chariots that Potion and Tool Pavilion had ever made. It was famous in Agate Star Area for its lightning speed.

The blue bird war chariots descended beautifully. The leading war chariot had a light pink crystal lotus throne where a distinctively beautiful woman sat. She was wearing a gorgeous long dress, whose hem was beautified with marvelous drawings and patterns. Her dress was flimsy and floaty like light flowing. Her black hair cascaded like a waterfall reaching her delicate waist. Her bare feet had two exquisite blue crystal anklets. The energy ripples from those anklets were wonderful and clear.

She was sitting neatly on the rosy crystal lotus throne, looking like a flawless, blooming flower. Her bearings were elegant and indeed noble. Her pink, succulent lips had a cold smile. She descended from the sky like a Goddess watching her creatures.

Zha Duo was solemn. He hurried to welcome her. His cold and sinister face squeezed an ugly smile. He raised his voice, "Lady Xia Xin Yan, you humble yourself by coming to our cottage. Thank you for beautifying our place. Welcome! Welcome!"

Fu Wei lifted her head, looking at the lady slowly landing. Her bright eyes were wide open as she was attracted by the elegant and graceful bearing of Xia Xin Yan.

As they were all women, Fu Wei discreetly made a comparison and felt embarrassed. She began to admire that lady.

"Thank you, Tenth Elder and Twelfth Elder for your personal welcome. I'm too honored to receive your warm hospitality."