1361-1370

Chapter 1361: The First Battle in The Sea Domain!

Yvelines was like the nice and friendly grandfather next door as he told them the mysteries of the Sea Domain of Nihility. With the information he had provided, Shi Yan and Audrey finally had a clear understanding of the place.

Now, they knew how vast the real sea of stars was. In fact, there were countless territories similar to their territory. Now, they knew that not only Desolate, Devour, and Hui were creatures from the Absolute Beginning Era in this world. Also, the Incipient God Realm was actually vulnerable in the Sea Domain of Nihility.

"Desolate Territory is the world that Desolate had created. It's really magical. Have your precursors ever met Desolate and gotten its core inheritance?"

Yvelines suddenly asked while the vertical slit on his forehead twitched, and sent a miraculous wisp of soul, which then fell into Audrey's eye.

Audrey suddenly became bewildered. Her eyes looked puzzled. Her consciousness was seized as she had only First Sky of Incipient God Realm. Yvelines had ambushed her quickly. She said perplexedly, "No precursors are with us. We deceived you..."

Hearing her, Shi Yan's temples convulsed as he cried inwardly.

His face became ultimately stern. He didn't think more and pulled Audrey to his side, sending a flow of cold energy through his hand into her body.

Shuddering, Audrey woke up. Her beautiful face turned frosty, her eyes coldly piercing.

Shi Yan cursed himself for being careless under his breath. He had underestimated the cunning feature of the others. Yvelines had shown his smiling face all the time and explained to them everything they had asked. His nice and friendly attitude had reduced Shi Yan's and Audrey's vigilance. Shi Yan thought that they were really afraid of his imaginary precursors, so they came to befriend them.

He didn't expect that this old man would be so bold. He had spent a lot of efforts to tell Shi Yan and Audrey some information just to make them relax their guard. Then, he attacked Audrey, the one with the lower realm. Audrey was under his soul attack and telling him the truth.

"Such a treacherous old man!" Audrey looked cold as the departed souls moved around her body. Eliminating the wisp of attacking Soul Consciousness in her brain, she hissed.

Yvelines, Adams, and Masha fell into silence after they had heard the truth from Audrey.

Masha just frowned, her face odd. She sighed as if she was sympathetic for what the other two were about to experience.

Yvelines and Adams, her two seniors, were cold and sinister. The warm smile on their faces vanished. They immediately showed their real colors.

"Muahaha!" Yvelines laughed evilly. "I didn't expect that you two would be such ignorant kids. The thing inside this asteroid should be the treasures of your school right? It hurts my soul and it made me skeptical. I have to waste a lot of time to identify the truth. Do you know how much of my time you have wasted?"

While talking, Yvelines moved like a cold light and zoomed over from the Flaming Crystal Cloud Boat. In just a blink, he landed on Shi Yan and Audrey's asteroid.

He turned around and said to Adams and Masha. "I can handle them easily since they are only two juniors at Incipient God Realm. They can't escape me. You guys don't need to waste your God power."

Adams nodded and said darkly, "Then, we have to bother you, senior."

"Senior, shouldn't we not act so harshly like that?" frowned Masha.