1051-1060

Chapter 1051: The Talkative Woman

Spot was dead. His soul was minced. Traces of his existence in this world gradually vanished.

The woman was scared. She dully looked at Shi Yan as fear rose higher in her heart.

Shi Yan was in the lower realm, but he could burst out and kill Spot in just a blink of an eye. Now, she thought that Spot wasn't wrong. Shi Yan was actually that sort of brutal and heartless character. He wasn't the "little dumbass" that she'd imagined.

He was actually a bad murderous star! The woman regretted so much. She shivered as she didn't know how to deal with him.

While she was so frightened, a red-orange flame flew out from the remnant of Spot's soul. That flame was palm-sized, bouncing continually. It had life energy fluctuation.

Shi Yan was surprised. He looked at that small flame, astounded.

He knew that the flame was also a wisp of the Origin, which had fused with Spot's soul. After Spot was killed, it had escaped his confinement. Now it was an available flame with intelligence that he could absorb.

However, Shi Yan hadn't reacted timely. The magical red-orange flame bounced for a while as if it was very afraid of Shi Yan. Shortly after, the flame flew out, entering the woman's soul.

Shi Yan was dumbstruck, his face angry.

He was about to take in that flaming Origin. However, that flame had life, so it could choose its master. Apparently, the flame had chosen the woman, who was watching aside.

She was also startled. She was dull as she received the big, sudden fortune. She immediately became restlessly fearful. Her face changed dramatically.

She instinctively assumed that Shi Yan was harsh and ruthless. As he could gather ten wisps of flaming Origin in this area, he must have killed a lot of experts. This sort of character would have an intense, obsessive desire for the spoils. She was petrified. She had taken in the spoils that belonged to Shi Yan. How could she not be frightened?

"I... I didn't want to take it. It... it came to me." The woman was frightened. She instinctively moved backward. "I just know how to take the flaming Origin. I don't know how to extract it. I can't return it to you... Please... Don't hurt me."

She was so frightened as she worried that Shi Yan would kill her. Witnessing Spot's tragic death, she knew that she wasn't Shi Yan's equal opponent. Even if she told him her strong background, she couldn't stop him anyway.

Spot was a member of the Ascot family from the God Clan. However, he was killed after he had revealed his identity. Could she dodge this kalpa?

The woman was so scared. She didn't dare to move. She was so hurried and anxious that it looked like she was about to cry. "Please don't do that. Even if I die, I won't do soul intercourse with you. I... I have a lover already."

Shi Yan was surprised. He didn't know whether to cry or laugh. He looked at her, talking impatiently. "I killed Spot not to claim you. I don't have time and effort to waste here with you. Do what you need to do."

The woman was startled. She carefully assessed him to see if he was serious or not.

She looked at Shi Yan, hurried to back off. As soon as Shi Yan made a move, she was going to parry with her max force.

However, Shi Yan didn't do anything or release any strange energy. The woman slowly moved backward until she reached the edge of the place. Seeing Shi Yan hovering idle, she leaped out of the area of Fires power Upanishads. Her face was filled with happy smiles.