1101-1110

Chapter 1101: Hand in Hand

Shang Ying Yue didn't believe Shi Yan.

Her father Shang Chen, the one who cultivated Fate power Upanishad, had traveled through many big star areas. He knew many secrets that other people would never know. From her father, she knew the peculiar condition of the ancient continent, which didn't allow the Soul Consciousness to sense. In this place, they could only use eyes to observe.

She didn't doubt what her father had told her. After she had arrived, she had confirmed the magical features of this area. She figured out that her Soul Consciousness and the soul energy would be restricted.

However, she still went there to check...

Shi Yan's performance was extraordinary. He could use earth and heaven energy of the ancient continent, which gave Shang Ying Yue a feeling that he had fused with this ancient continent. Shang Ying Yue was hesitant, indeed.

As Shi Yan had pointed the direction, Shang Ying Yue quietly moved towards it, using her secret treasure to hide her figure, aura, and even her life energy fluctuation. She moved invisibly towards that area.

---------------------------

A group of five warriors was moving fast but relaxedly through the swamp.

The five of them were at Third Sky of Ethereal God Realm and the group included four old men and one woman. The four old men wore the same uniform, which was a dark blue fighting costume with a badge that had thick bones weaved on their left shoulders. Apparently, the four of them belonged to one force.

The woman looked around twenty-seven or twenty-eight years old. She had beautiful, smiling eyes and she was wearing a thin, cedar yellow dress to cover her graceful body. It seemed like she didn't come from the same force as the other four.

A bony old man was the leader of the other four. His cheekbones rose high on his face and showed his malicious, ruthless contours. His snake eyes raked around the area as if he was searching for something.

He suddenly rose his hand to make a gesture.

The three men wearing the same uniform as him halted and observed gingerly. The graceful woman chuckled, but she also stopped. She pried, "Old Bai, the fight that we've detected stopped. Is it necessary to go there and check?"

Bai Hao looked to the area further ahead of them. He contemplated, his face dark. "We will go there to see. With our powers, we don't need to be afraid of anything." Pausing for a while, he said, "Mia, the Seven-colored Demonic Flower we just got is really precious... it's... good for me."

Mia, the only woman in this group, grinned and spoke indifferently, "It's good for me too."

Bai Hao arched his brows and nodded. "Then never mind. Just keep it carefully."

"I don't want to bother you with my issues," Mia smiled softly.

The five of them were talking while walking towards the bog where Shi Yan was hiding deep underground. Along the way, they were very cautious and watching everything abnormal around.

They didn't know there was someone watching them silently.

Of course, that was Shang Ying Yue.

Shang Ying Yue had used the secret treasure to hide her body and any vital signals. Her eyes gazed on Bai Hao. Her murderous aura arose as if she had a deep grudge against him.

Shang Ying Yue looked at that group of five for a while and then ran as if she was flying.

-------------------------