1121-1130

Chapter 1121: Prevail

In the center of the swamp, the chaotic energy was wreaking havoc. Different energy attacks impacted, killing and clearing the entire area.

Members of the Ascot family gathered from different corners of the place as they got Watt's call through the Sound Stone. Their force became stronger.

Since Phelps's realm wasn't so high, Fick had to worry that he would be undergoing hardships in the ancient continent. Thus, he had assigned almost all of the elite warriors at Ethereal God Realm of the family to this operation so they could protect him. No one wanted anything bad to happen to him.

Thus, although Phelps's realm wasn't really profound, the general competence of the Ascot family's force in this swamp surpassed the Fernandez's.

Seeing more warriors of the Ascot family arrive, Mia's team was pressured even harder. Many of the Ascot's warriors had aimed at Mia. They wanted to force her to give them the Seven-colored Demonic Flower.

However, Mia was the strongest warrior with many divine weapons. At the same time, her skills were all mastered.

Watt and the other Peak of Ethereal God Realm experts were surrounding Mia, but they couldn't force her. Mia just had to endure a little hardship.

Mo Fou, Cecilia, and the others were onlookers. While watching, their faces were getting stern as they were frightened. They knew how strong Mia was. This woman of the Fernandez family was not only the smart and cunning mind but she was also an outstanding individual. Her personal powers were really intimidating. It was no wonder that she was appointed to the mission to this ancient continent.

Everybody started to calculate. They knew that they must be careful when facing Mia.

Phelps sat neatly, his face cold and dark. His eyes were like icicles that pierced Mia. Sometimes, he even cursed.

While Shi Yan was holding Phelps, his face was calm and cold as if he was just watching a play. He looked like he was waiting until one side was defeated or even killed to give his other request. However, Shi Yan discolored all of a sudden.

The co-soul behind his head reflected an extremely fierce energy fluctuation!

Closing his eyes, Shi Yan focused on seeing. His Soul Consciousness extended, reaching the area outside the swamp...

He could sense the flows of extraordinary energy. It seemed like many intimidating creatures had entered this swamp area. Moreover, they were dashing towards his area!

After a while, he took a deep breath, his face so chilled. He could sense the aura and direction of Haig's team.

He had almost confirmed that the coming warriors belonged to one force of the God Clan, one of the twelve families. Just like Mia and Phelps, they came to this ancient continent to clear the prodigies of the big star areas. He didn't need to ask to know their purpose for coming to this area.

Shi Yan had planned to see how the situation develops. After sensing, he changed his visage and recalculated his plan.

He muttered in Phelps' ear and said coldly, "It's just a waste of my time and your time if you guys fight like this. It's not easy to deal with Mia. I think you guys have aimed at the wrong target. Yeah, you should attack Yue Man. If you can capture Yue Man, I think Mia will hand us the Seven-colored Demonic Flower."

Phelps' eyes brightened.

With a cold smile hanging on the corner of his mouth, Phelps threw Watt a glance and asked him to attack Yue Man.