1061-1070

Chapter 1061: I Say You Can Do it so You Can Do it!

The Monster Clan and Demon Clan had fought like loose sand without any worth-mentioned strategy. And they didn't even have a concept of the so-called guild combat. They were fighting against the Dark Shadow Clan with the power of their individual bodies only.

When Leona took control of the troops from the two clans, the Demon and Monster clansmen who participated in the battle didn't feel much change. However, Shi Yan, Fei Lan, Benny, Xuan Ming, Xuan Fei, the onlookers, could see the absolute difference.

Troops of Monster Clan and Demon Clan operated like the two wings of a demon. A brutal, resentful aura burst out, guiding the clansmen of the Demon Clan and Monster Clan. While their formation was changing, their auras combined into one.

At this moment, the Monster and Demon clansmen had formed a solid formation that couldn't be divided or broken. This kind of intimidation had subdued people immediately.

The individual fighting competence of the Monster and Demon Clansmen had surpassed the warriors of Potion and Tool Pavilion and Fighting League. They hadn't shown that before because they weren't good at guild combat.

Leona was the regimental commander of the Bloody Legion, a descendant of the Dark Sky family. She had inherited the talent of planning and developing strategies from the Bloodthirsty's bloodline. The aura she had generated was enough to tear the Dark Shadow Clan into pieces.

They could see clearly that the Dark Shadow warriors had to dodge strenuously after the Monster and Demon warriors knew how to back each other up.

Dark Shadow warriors were killed massively under the mighty power of the Monster Clan and Demon Clan. The Dark Shadow clansmen who were fighting the Monster and Demon troops felt a significant pressure that they had never felt before. At this moment, they had to mobilize the warriors who were fighting Potion and Tool Pavilion to help them deal with the Monster and Demon warriors.

Those members of the Dark Shadow Clan didn't know what was going on. They were so confused.

Apparently, the members of the two clans couldn't cooperate well before. However, it was unknown why they suddenly had tactics as if their eyes had opened. This was an earth-shaking change, indeed. Now, they gathered into teams of three or five. Those teams cooperated well to fight with tactics to create a big formation. Their terrifying fighting competence was now finally revealed.

Instantaneously, the clansmen of the Dark Shadow Clan started to detach and collapse, which were the signs of defeat.

Xuan Fei covered her mouth, her face frightened. She was perplexed, seeing the earth-shaking change of the Monster and Demon formation after Leona had joined them. She was so bewildered that she couldn't explain it, "It... how could it be?!? They just added one more member and everything changed dramatically like that?"

Xuan Ming also discolored. He looked at Leona bewilderedly and then glanced at Shi Yan hovering next to him. His face was strange, indeed.

At this moment, Xuan Ming had a strange feeling. This young man was predestined to be the brightest star in this vast universe. No one could shade his light!

The onlookers who were still calm were all people who had known Leona before. Fei Lan was as calm as usual as if she knew that Leona had such ability. Ka Tuo grinned evilly while he looked at Leona in the middle of the Demon and Monster warrior formations. He thought that the slaughtering star of Raging Flame Star Area was back!

"Her understanding and attainment of guild combat are much more... exquisite than that woman's." Benny let out a low scream. "She could be compared to my family's precursors that year!"