161-170

Chapter 161 I will be waiting for you! Always!

Dark clouds were gathering in the sky. Strong winds started to blow at the sea. It was an overcast, as if a rainstorm was arriving.

The sea was no longer calm; powerful waves started to surge on the sea.

In the waves, a medium sized boat was sailing with great difficulty.

On the deck, Linda's hair was dancing in the wind. While appearing serious, she kept reminding Jett and the others to be careful and ordering the warriors on the boat to brace themselves up. A shipwreck was more than they could bear.

The wind was gaining power, building up even larger and more powerful waves in the sea.

The boat was swaying dangerously, and even Linda was a little bit worried. She kept her breath cautiously, not daring to relax for even a second.

Shi Yan was standing in the stern of the boat, frowning. His face was as serious as Linda's.

This storm came all of a sudden, without a single sign. It was all sunny the moment before, and the next, dark clouds were gathering. It was rather weird.

The calm-faced Shi Yan suddenly recalled that when he was riding the Cyan Blood Bat with Xiao Hanyi, a rainstorm suddenly started just like now. Back then, the clouds were pressing down overhead, and a giant bony hand of Demon King Bo Xun appeared from the clouds. The hand grabbed Shura King Xiao Hanyi and took him to somewhere in the The Fourth Demon Area.

Thinking about Xiao Hanyi, Shi Yan's mind was weighed down and he started to feel a little bit unpleasant.

And now this storm also happened abruptly, making Shi Yan suspicious.

At this moment, the boat was very close to Clouds Island. It would reach the island in a day.

And at this crucial moment, the sea changed all of a sudden. No wonder Shi Yan could not relax and felt extremely doubtful.

Standing on the stern, Shi Yan concentrated his spirit on his eyes and looked towards all directions.

There seemed to be nothing wrong on the sea. Everything he saw with his spirit power looked normal.

Shi Yan was unwilling to give up, so he stretched his spirit as far as possible, all the way to Clouds Island.

After some time, just when he was feeling too exhausted, he vaguely sensed an icy and evil qi from the direction of Clouds Island. That qi was not concentrated and it seemed to be dissipating between the heaven and earth, disappearing gradually...

Shi Yan was surprised. He concentrated his spirit in the direction of the Island to feel out it carefully.

This icy and evil qi was spreading across Clouds Island as if a mass of air was curling up on the Island. This qi felt somewhat similar to the qi coming from Demon King Mara's Skeletal Avatar, only this qi was weaker.

Did this mean that a demon from the The Fourth Demon Area was on Clouds Island?

Shi Yan's heart sank and his face turned white.

He had a foreboding that something was happening on the Clouds Island and that there was now something abnormal.

Just as he was going to concentrate his spirit to feel it more carefully, the icy evil qi dispersed in the wind.

By now, he had used much of his spirit, causing him to be struck by exhaustion. Thus, he had to relax a little bit and contemplate the issue.

At this moment, the rainstorm that was about occur stopped out of expectation, and allowed the dark sky to clear up. Soon, everything became normal again.