581-590

Chapter 581: Fierce Battle

The seven warriors of the Ghost Mark Clan were all at the Spirit Realm. Lu Hao, the leader, had the most exquisite cultivation base. He had reached the Peak of Spirit Realm, and had an ancient aura.

The Ghost Mark Clan was much stronger than the Demonic Sound Clan. They didn't have the weakness of a weak body. The ghost scripture on each of them was a kind of peculiar martial spirit. Some scripture could help them to train their bodies, which could make their physical prowess much more vigorous and tenacious than warriors who had cultivated physical techniques.

Two out of seven in Lu Hao's group belonged to this type.

These two had purple and green ghost tattoos. They were exquisite like complex arrays, sparkling strangely as they were constantly taking in the heaven and earth aura around.

The spiritual aura of heaven and earth was sucked into the ghost scripture, then converted into flows of pure energy to nurture their blood and bones, which made their bodies inexplicably powerful.

These two clansmen relied on their tenacious bodies, walking to the front of Lu Hao and the other. They were ready to encounter Shi Yan's attack.

The blood-red dragon created by the Sky Destroyer sprayed out scarlet rays of light. Its aura brutally soared up to the sky. Along its way, Yin Qi in the tombs around was washed away. Amidst the thick, bloody scent, the dragon stormed over.

The ghost tattoo on the two clansmen suddenly moved like worms. Strange fluctuations moved in their bodies, as if it was forcing the movement of heaven and earth power to change its trajectory.

The shriveled bodies of these two clansmen became robust; they were even getting taller. Veins bulged under their skin, which gave people a feeling of energy and vitality.

They were like the Devil Clan.

"Howl!"

The two of them shouted in unison. Their voices shook the sky, as a flow of pure strength burst out from their spirit and bodies.

Their arms enlarged. Flows of light that naked eyes could see were streaming towards their fists.

Shortly, their fists turned translucent like jade, shining beautifully. Surging energy could even strike people's hearts.

Crack Crack Crack!

It was beyond people's expectations that their fists suddenly exploded. In the bloody mist, punches burst off like hammers and mountains.

BANG!

The blood dragon storming towards Lu Hao and his group shook under the bombardment. Its refined blood light flickered unsteadily.

After the two clansmen exploded their fists, they were stirred up, recklessly swarming towards Shi Yan with a savage expression.

Their veins burst off in the middle of the air. The tattoos on their bodies sparkled radiantly.

The two members of the Ghost Mark Clan had consumed the pure strength of their bodies, which had been cultivated for ten thousand years. They showed their fangs like a pair of evil spirits.

Shi Yan knitted his brows and grinned fiendishly, "Overreaching yourself."

His thought moved agilely. Negative energy boiled in his body, blending with his Essence Qi and gushing torrentially in his body. A thought of despair, brutality, cruelty, bloodlust, and craze erupted from Shi Yan's body.

Second Sky of Rampage.

Shi Yan's pupils started to redden like the color of blood. His eyes were now full of ruthless intent, while his body started to wither.