1601-1610

Chapter 1601: Survival of the Fittest

Although Zi Yao and Shi Yan left that area, this isolated void still had other bloody fights happening in it.

At the location of the Water Power Upanishad Origin, Emperor Sea Shark was fusing with the crystal water drop. He had released his Soul Consciousness to try and merge with the Water Power Upanishad Origin. The murmuring sounds of the water inside that transparent water drop were pleasant to the ears.

If no one came to disturb him, Emperor Sea Shark would have a smooth progress, and he could make the Water Power Upanishad Origin the topmost Power Upanishad in his soul altar.

But, things would never turn as one wished...

After Yuan parted with Serene Prison and Rupert, he flew away in his human form, trying to search for the Water Power Upanishad Origin, and finally sensed its energy fluctuations one day.

Yuan immediately left everything aside to focus and use all of his power to find the water drop created by Water Power Upanishad Origin.

When he arrived, he realized that Emperor Sea Shark was there already, and the other had entered the Water Power Upanishad Origin already.

Yuan Zu's face was sinister, his eyes cold and ruthless. "Just a little warrior...Dare to vie for the Power Upanishad Origin with me! You don't want your life!"

While talking, clear water energy fluctuated from Yuan Zu's body.

His human body slowly changed into his real form, but it was thousands of time smaller. His acupuncture points released massive water balls, each of them fulgent and containing an entire immense sea. Shortly, the splashing sounds of water waves arose as Yuan Zu was covered inside a big water ball.

He turned into a massive, transparent water ball. With the power of water, he slowly bobbed toward the Water Power Upanishad Origin.

Just like Devour, at the moment Yuan was born, he got the seal of Water Power Upanishad imprinted in his soul. It wasn't wrong to say that he was a life that ascended from the water essence between the heaven and earth. He was the ancestor and the old sage of all Water Power Upanishads. Since the Absolute Beginning Era, he had never cultivated any other power.

He had dedicated his entire life to the Water Power Upanishad.

His body was now a water ball with the supple power of water twirling around. As soon as he got into the Water Power Upanishad Origin, it was like a drop of water entering the sea, without causing a single ripple. Instantly, he had gotten into the Water Power Upanishad Origin.

In the immense world of water, Yuan felt the thickest steam he had ever perceived. He felt as if he had returned to the state of puzzled consciousness before he was born...

At the same time, even though Emperor Sea Shark had gotten here earlier than Yuan, his body and blood couldn't be compared to Yuan's. As soon as Yuan got in, the strange power of the Water Power Upanishad Origin seemed to recognize a more suitable master. Unexpectedly, it ignored Emperor Sea Shark and came to Yuan.

Yuan's soul energy filled the Water Power Upanishad Origin. His terrifying Soul Consciousness eventually connected with the Power Upanishad Origin and spotted Emperor Sea Shark, immediately launching an attack!

Emperor Sea Shark was wounded severely in just a blink!

No matter it was realm, power, age, level of power Upanishad, or power of bloodline, Emperor Sea Shark couldn't compare with Yuan. As the two of them appeared at the same time in the Water Power Upanishad Origin, it seemed to have its own consciousness. It decided to choose Yuan, which spelled tragedy for Emperor Sea Shark!