1171-1180

Chapter 1171: Resurrected?

The blood sword came from the Chasm Abyss Battlefield in Grace Mainland. It looked like it came from the sky but in fact, it was the secret treasure of the Master of the Bloodthirsty Force.

The crimson eyes opened and Shi Yan deliberately cut the air. A blood river appeared in the sky with many bone islets that formed the shapes of bloody clouds. Shortly after, the river shrouded Harson.

Harson continued to burn his soul and flesh, squeezing his blood bone. The energy in the blood bone shot out like a rainbow and streamed.

However, no matter how Harson tried to wiggle, the energy from his blood bone couldn't pierce through the blood river. And at the same time, the blood river had absorbed part of his energy.

Harson rapidly drew his God power to an intimidating level of an Incipient God Realm warrior. The energy in his flesh body was so earth-shaking that it had created a magnetic energy storm. It could crush everything. He wanted to use that storm to resist the blood river.

The white bone islets that looked like white clouds in the river seemed to be the source of evil things in this world. They connected with Shi Yan's acupuncture points and made him full of negative energy. A deadly thought of destroying every creature suddenly flooded the entire area.

Harson had the power as strong as Shi Yan's and because of the blood bone, his power somehow connected to Shi Yan.

However, when Shi Yan took out the blood sword, Harson's God power and power Upanishad were subdued. Also, he felt so begrudging as if he was restrained.

He continuously burned his blood, flesh, and soul to raise more energy. This burning had drained his Qi, spirit, and soul gradually and changed his life magnetic field. However, his energy was still increasing.

Shi Yan held the bloody sword in his hand, his soul altar slowly spinning. The deadly aura from his body could draw the aura of anything else into him.

The more he fought, the stronger he became. When he swung the blood sword, his God power gushed out and created another blood river, making a cross in the sky. The crossing point of this point was above Harson's head. The blood light dripped as if it was the real viscous blood.

Harson's Undying God Body couldn't resist this attack. When the blood light dropped down, explosions and breaking sounds echoed.

Harson's bones exploded. His body became weak. Although his energy was still abundant, he looked helpless.

Shi Yan had used all of his power and mobilized the most brutal Death power Upanishad, his Immortal Demon Body and the Rampage to strike the other. He didn't retain anything. That's how he had reluctantly gained the upper hand.

It was because Harson had underestimated Shi Yan and gave Shi Yan the chance to hurt him with the Death and Life Seal and the starlight Lance. If Shi Yan didn't use the blood sword, he could only get the slightest advantage.

Harson was the rare expert Shi Yan had ever met. He was the extreme kind that could insanely hurt his body and soul to attack the others. He made Shi Yan discolored in fright. Shi Yan had to gather all of his energy to attempt to kill him here.

------------------------------

By the edge of the desert.

Audrey, Jiao Hai, Jiao Shan, Mo Fou, Wu Feng, Wu Bai, and Sha Zhao were joining hands to fight Mia and the God Clan's warriors. Cecilia and Shang Ying Yue came as they were not far from them. They joined the battle and tried to kill Mia and Yue Man.