1001-1010

Chapter 1001: Eat Meat

Fu Wei, Shi Yan, and the others gathered at the control center of the battleship.

A bright, big mirror showed the star area around. The walls of this control center had many marks. Each of them had fiercely surging energy. Fu Wei was calmly looking at the bright mirror. Her fingers shot out light beams from time to time.

Slowly, a black shark battleship emerged in the mirror. It was right ahead of them, hiding like a shark waiting for its prey.

Fu Wei's blue eyes sparkled with a brutal light. A light beam shot out from her palm, hitting a lozenge imprint.

The imprint became brilliantly dazzling.

Almost one million divine crystals at the bottom of the battleship released their turbulently abundant energy at the same time. Blinding light fired from a long pole that looked like a drill bit in the front of the ship. A formidable light grumblingly shot out.

The light column moved like a mad dragon, bringing along endless torrential energy. Just like a meteor chasing after the moon, it hit the black shark battleship violently.

Boom!

The dim galaxy was suddenly illuminated brilliantly. The black shark battleship exploded at the moment of the impact.

At that moment, the black shark battleship was fragmented and the dozens of warriors on the ship died in that crazy flow of energy. Many members of the Ghost Mark Clan were wounded and bleeding. They evacuated from the shattered battleship. Some of them risked their lives and flew towards the massive battleship.

Boom!

Countless barriers and restrictions of the big battleship were activated. A massive halo covered the entire battleship. While bombarding the warriors flying around, Fu Wei's gigantic battleships wantonly moved like a huge monster.

Shi Yan was dumbstruck. Seeing the black shark battleship get shot down in just a blink of an eye, he now knew how terrifying the power of Potion and Tool Pavilion's battleship was.

That crystal artillery used divine crystals as the source of energy. It absorbed energy from millions of divine crystals to create a light column that blasted and crushed the black shark battleship.

It was evident that Potion and Tool Pavilion had varied and profound applications of divine crystals. They could use them to load the crystal artillery to break anything. This kind of powerful lethality was enough to crush even a Third Sky of Ethereal God Realm expert.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

The engine hissed loudly inside the battleship as if the artillery was reloading.

The Ghost Mark warriors scattered to everywhere and then risked their lives by attacking the light curtain on the battleship directly.

That halo was created by dozens of barriers and restrictions, which provided the ship with a tremendous defensive ability. More than ten Ghost Mark warriors at King God Realm and Original God Realm urged their powers Upanishad. Fire, Ice, Storm, and Thunderbolts showered on the light curtain protecting the ship.

The light curtain distorted a little, but it wasn't broken. Beautiful sparks were sent into outer space like brilliant fireworks that touched people's souls.

Shi Yan flew out quietly from the control center, descending on the deck.

He sat down cross-legged and closed his eyes slightly. His Soul Consciousness extended like magical tentacles. They found the broken bodies of the Ghost Mark warriors, pulling them near the light curtain of the battleship.