391-400

Chapter 391 - Defeated

As soon as Shi Yan finished talking, he instantly controlled the Gravitational Field, moving it directly towards Ning Ze's group in the lake.

In the center of the lake, seeing the Gravitational Field coming, the three powerful teams of warriors suddenly displayed grave faces with their eyes stuck on Shi Yan.

In the Gravitational Field, there was a mixture of different powers. The more kinds of powers it had, the more intimidating the Gravitational Field would become.

Although Shi Yan only had a cultivation base of Third Sky of Nirvana Realm, the energy in that Gravitational Field was extremely mighty, enough to terrify even a Sky Realm warrior.

Shi Yan was hiding in the Gravitational Field and suddenly flew out when it got closer to Ning Ze's group.

Each Gold Silk in the Gravitational Field abruptly spread out crazily. Golden lights twisted with each other and filled the space up fast.

The faces of Ning Ze's team changed dramatically.

Being the Heavenly Palace's warriors, they were obviously aware of how powerful the Golden Silks were. Even though they used Golden Silks to cultivate, they could only control their own Golden Silks. If others cultivated them, they could be lethal to them too.

Therefore, seeing the Gravitational Field that contained the Golden Silks rushing over, the people of Ning Ze's group quickly dodged it.

"Little rascal, you do whatever you want, but don't come near us. Otherwise, don't blame us for joining forces to kill you." In the center of the small lake, a warrior of Third Sky of Sky Realm with a face full of scars suddenly stood up after he saw the Gravitational Field coming closer and closer. He grunted coldly and spoke up to warn Shi Yan.

Sitting on the ground, the other Third Sky of Sky Realm warriors also coldly looked at Shi Yan with darkened faces.

The lake was not large, while the Gravitational Field that Shi Yan controlled occupied a lot of space. Once the Gravitational Field stormed into the lake, it would affect and severely injure all the warriors inside it.

Shi Yan smiled indifferently, nodded and said, "No worries. We just want a place in the lake. We will not mess with you."

There were nine teams in the lake. Three of them had warriors at the Third Sky of Sky Ream. If he irritated them, he knew that the consequences would not look good. Therefore, he still controlled the Gravitational Field carefully, letting it move forward at a very slow speed.

For those teams, as long as Shi Yan's group had the ability to replace Ning Ze's group and didn't affect them, they would not intervene. They would not mind if the people of Ning Ze's group were alive or dead.

"You are too contemptuous!" The face of the middle-aged Second Sky of Sky Realm warrior in Ning Ze's group became cold. He suddenly grunted and moved aside to avoid the Gravitational Field, which was getting close as he rushed out of the lake.

Seeing that man take action, Ning Ze and the others in his group also knew that they had to make a move to avoid the Gravitational Field. Involving themselves in a fight with Shi Yan could hopefully help them secure a firm position in the lake.

That man slightly moved as the others in Ning Ze's group hesitated a little, and then suddenly rushed out as well from the lake, turning into electric lights that struck in the direction of Chi Xiao and Ai Ya.

"Finally you're getting out," Shi Yan sneered coldly in his heart. He waited for Ning Ze's group to get out from the lake to drill them into the Gravitational Field. The formerly slow Gravitational Field instantly became extremely violent, and its spinning speed became very fast, quickly covering the three Heavenly Palace's warriors.