52 (season 4)

Chapter 52 - "The Dark Moon"

Season 4

✧"Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?"✧

"Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?"

I watch the five bricks floating around me intently as my fingers move along with them. Three months of nothing but practice and I believe I've finally gotten the hang of it. Argent has worked me to the bone and when we first started I got tired constantly with the neverending exercises he put me through. All of my hard work paid off though because I have made so much progress and I'm honestly feeling so much better about myself. A lot of that is thanks to Isaac. The two of us have spent a lot of time together around France once Argent finally let me out of his ancestral home which is beautiful by the way. Isaac and I have been having deep therapeutic talks together, mostly late at night. We've helped each other get through Allison's death and other traumatic experiences. Although, I haven't quite gotten over Allison or even Aiden's deaths yet. I feel like right now Isaac knows me better than anyone else. I've spilled everything to him and I feel so much better knowing I don't have to carry that weight on my shoulders anymore. Isaac is my best friend and I love him for everything he's done for me. Including Argent who has shown me love and support throughout these long three months. He's like a father to me. Him and Mr. Stilinski both.

The door to the back room I'm in creaks open and a nice morning breeze bursts into the room. The light from outside fills up the dimly lit room I'm sitting in and I squint my eyes to try and keep my focus. I know it's either Argent or Isaac coming in to check on me so I don't bother looking over at them. I suddenly smack my palms together, watching as two of the five bricks collide together violently; breaking into nothing but dust. The dust lands beside my knees which I have been on for hours. I then look over at Argent who stands on the threshold, staring at me; impressed.

"I think you're ready." He tells me and I jump up out of excitement. My legs shaking in the process. As much as I'm going to miss being here with Argent and Isaac, I'm so excited to go home to my friends and family. Not that Argent and Isaac aren't my family.

"Really?" I ask with bright eyes.

He smiles lightly. "I would wait 'til the weekend though. Get some extra practice in before I send you back." He explains and I nod. This is what I've been waiting for since before I even left for Paris. I can't wait to see everyone again, but I'm going to miss Isaac and I sneaking into the kitchen late at night to get snacks and then getting yelled at by Argent for waking him up. I remember one night Isaac had me use my magic to bring the snacks to us. That idea was brilliant. Or all the pranks I've done on them both using my magic. I'm going to miss it.