6

Chapter 6 - "Pack Mentality"

✧"And I can lend your broken parts, that might fit like this

"And I can lend your broken parts, that might fit like this."

Scott and Stiles are walking side by side down the hall towards the back of the school where the buses are. I join them and stand beside Scott who seems to be in a rush. The two push open the blue doors and in front of us is a bus, the back door is hanging on a hinge, blood covers the door and there are stains of it inside the bus as well. The seats are torn and thrown about.

"What the hell?" I whisper. There are detectives taking pictures of everything. I look over at Scott and Stiles to see their mouths are hanging open. Scott seems to gasp before turning around and going back into the school with Stiles following him. Scott looked horrified. I dig my hand into my pocket before pulling out my phone. I press on the camera icon and direct it towards the ruined bus before snapping a picture. I quickly put my phone away before heading back inside. As I walk towards my locker I hear everyone talking about what could have happened on that bus. I hate to even think about it but I think Scott's apart of it. Once I'm at my locker the loudspeaker buzzes on.

"Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you." The loudspeaker crackles off as I open my locker. I pull out my geometry book and notebook before closing my locker. I hear people groan as I walk towards my class. I've been debating on whether I should tell Scot that I know he's a werewolf or not. I feel like I shouldn't.

When I walk into the room everyone's throwing balls of paper at each other while laughing. I don't have anything against it I just think they're all obnoxious. Everyone in this class are jerks. As I sit down in the middle seat of the second row a paper ball is thrown over my shoulder and lands on my notebook. I open it with a sigh.

"Your ugly." I turn around to see who wrote it but catch no one. I hold back a laugh due to their incorrect spelling. I crumple the paper back up and without looking I throw it behind me.

"Back at you." I say once the paper leaves my hand. The room goes quiet and I mentally applaud myself. I really do hate this class.

My stomach starts to rumble once I get to my locker. I can smell the food from all the way here, it's not a good smell but I'm starving which makes it seem like it's good. I put in the combination of my lock before hearing the satisfying click. I gently pull it off before opening the blue locker door. A note falls out but I catch it before it hits the ground.

"Your ugly." It's the same note from class. I roll my eyes before reading the note at the bottom of the paper.