19

Chapter 19 - "Abomination"

✧ "I won't let go of you got you shackled in my embrace I'm latching on to you

"I won't let go of you got you shackled in my embrace I'm latching on to you."

Isaac runs at Derek with his wolf speed, he's not fast enough for Derek though. Derek throws Isaac to the ground and Isaac crashes into a table, he gets back up and continues to run at Derek, being thrown every time. Erica stands above Derek and flings herself at him, Derek senses her and hurls her to the ground next to Isaac and she grunts. Derek watches them, waiting for them to get back up, they don't. Derek rolls his eyes and walks away from them.

"Does anyone want to try not being completely predictable?" Derek says, coldness in his voice. Erica stands and jumps on Derek, instead of fighting him, she starts kissing him. At first, Derek accepts it, but then his mind wanders to Katherine. Derek grabs Erica and shoves her to the ground where she lands back by Isaac. She sighs through her teeth while Derek wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

"That's the last time you do that." Derek tells her.

"Oh, right, I forgot. You only have eyes for your princess Katherine." Erica says and Derek turns to her and growls. Erica cowers.

"You're lucky I don't punish you for pulling that stunt on her yesterday. You weren't supposed to touch either of them. I sent you to check on Boyd. And what did you do?" Derek says, his voice rising.

"I hurt Katherine." Erica answers, defeated. She knows she barely touched Katherine but Derek has been feeling protective of her lately and she won't correct him.

"Are we done?" Isaac asks while slowly standing up.

"'Cause I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." Isaac finishes. He gives up on trying to stand and stays seated on the ground. Derek kneels in front of Isaac and grabs his arm.

"Yeah?" Derek asks before bending his arm where it shouldn't be bent. The bones crack and Isaac yelps.

"A hundred and one. You think I'm teaching you how to fight, huh? Look at me!" Derek yells. Erica and Boyd watch in fear. Derek bit Boyd because he wanted the bite but now...he doesn't know if he wants it anymore. Isaac grunts and starts breathing heavily.