57

Chapter 57 - "Orphaned"

✧"Welcome to the panic room"✧

"Welcome to the panic room"

Previously on Captive....

"Whoever killed Demarco used a wire. It's the only thing that makes sense," Stiles nods in agreeance towards Katherine's conclusion. "And honestly, that's the only conclusion I came up with. The rest are self explanatory, and those puncture wounds--"

"Came from a blade in a lacrosse stick." Stiles finishes.

"Whoever has that thermal wire and killed Demarco obviously knows about the supernatural, right?" Katherine asks aloud in thought. Stiles looks at his girlfriend questioningly.

"Yeah...?" He says.

"Then they must carry it around at all times," Katherine concludes. "It could be hidden in their bag, clothes, or it could be jewlery."

"Okay. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell Coach your leg is still hurting." Scott tells a distressed Liam.

"No, No!" Liam exclaims while standing up from the shower floor, Scott following along from his kneeling position. "I can do this. Especially if you're there." Liam says to Scott which causes Katherine to smile lightly.

"But, Liam, it's not just about the game," Scott begins. "We think whoever killed Demarco might be on our team."

"Who's Demarco?"

"The one who brought the beer to the party. You know, the guy who was beheaded. Remember?" Stiles says.

"We think the person who ordered the keg killed Demarco." Scott finishes the explanation. Liam then looks down as if in realization.

"Liam? Do you know who ordered the keg?" Katherine asks while taking a step towards the Beta.