60

Chapter 60 - "Perishable"

✧"She's a Killer, Killer Queen"✧

"She's a Killer, Killer Queen"

Previously on Captive...

"What are their names? How did you find out?" Stiles asks Katherine from the drivers seat of the Jeep, asking her about her biological parents. With how interested he is about the topic, it makes Katherine question whether she really does want to know them or not.

"Young Derek told me." Katherine anwers his second question first.

"He knew them better then." Stiles states and Katherine nods lightly.

"Their names are May and Michael."

"Hold on, did you say 'May'?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, why?" Katherine questions.

"Kat, what name did Morrell give you at Eichen?"

After a long beat of silence, "May." Katherine mumbles.

"I still hate this plan." Melissa says to the group standing around the morgue table where Scott's pale body lies.

"How much time do we have?" Melissa asks.

"Forty-five minutes." Noshiko answers.

"What happens after that?" Melissa.

"He dies."

Stiles, Liam, Kira, and Katherine stand beside a hospital bed, watching the three laptop screens carefully. Each screen showing four different cameras, trying to find the Benefactor. Even though nothing seems to be going wrong, one of the four grids on a laptop glitches out. The four teens look at it worriedly.

"Is that supposed to look like that?" Liam asks.

"No. No, it's not." Stiles answers.