67

Chapter 67,"Condition Terminal"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

My eyes flutter open ever so slightly to see a blur of a person. I feel their hands on either side of my face and their voice is muffled, but I think they're saying my name. My breathing is shallow and I know that besides the blood pooling out of me, I'm sweating profusely as well.

"Kat, Katherine, wake up!" I hear the voice exclaim. The voice breaks as if the person is going to cry. My eyes open wider and I see Stiles. I try to move to show him that I'm okay, but I regret it as soon as I do. A mangled cry escapes past my lips and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Katherine!" This time I know he's crying. I can feel a tear of his collide gently against my cheek. I inhale sharply as my magic fights against the pain and I open my eyes once again. I take him in, making sure that he's okay. I spot a rip in his shirt and a cut on his chest. I begin to worry.

"You're hurt." I say quietly. I can feel his hands shaking against my face.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine." He tells me. I hear a pair of feet approach and I look up to see Theo.

"Stiles, watch out." Theo says, trying to push Stiles away. Stiles' hands are removed from my face and I watch him grit his teeth towards Theo.

Theo looks down at me and the look in his eyes almost match the way Derek's did when he would worry about me. Theo's strong arms slip under me as he keeps eye contact and a gasp gets caught in my throat.

"Wrap the belt above the wound." He instructs to anyone who'll do it.

"Katherine, I'm gonna lift you up but it'll be quick." He tells me and I groan in response. The motion is so quick that I don't have time to process the pain as I'm back on the floor. I feel his hand intertwine with mine as he tightens the belt around my stomach, tightening it to help stop the bleeding. As he does this, I give his hand a squeeze and the pain diminishes as if my magic is finally healing me.

I can feel Stiles' anger and jealousy projecting off of him, overbearing everyone's emotions, that I have to look over at him and as soon as he sees my exhaustion his panic skyrockets. Theo doesn't let go of me and there's a part of me that doesn't want him to. I haven't felt the pain return since he was holding me, I don't want to feel that pain again.

"Stiles!" A voice calls and Stiles looks over his shoulder. "Stiles, come on." He looks back over at me with wide eyes, tears still clouding his vision. Ambulance sirens appear in the background.

"I'm okay," I tell him quietly. "Go help Malia...get Tracy." I finish. His eyes glance at Theo's hand holding mine and his nostrils flare.