49

Chapter 49 - "De-Void"

✧"I don't live in darkness, darkness lives in me

"I don't live in darkness, darkness lives in me."

"You want to handcuff me?" Void Stiles asks.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a apart of him standing here in front of me," Mr. Stilinski says while I hear his voice start to trail away from the entrance of the loft. He's walking closer towards Void Stiles. "Then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." The sheriff finishes. There's an uncomfortable silence before I hear the echoing snap of the cuffs close around Stiles' wrists. Another long deafening pause and my heart beat quickens. I hear metal jingle beside me but I pay no attention to it until the cold metal wraps around my wrist. I immediately look down and see Allison cuff me to the railing. My eyes widen while I try to break free; feeling the tense pain I am putting my wrist through.

"No, Allison! What are you doing?" I whisper yell while looking between her and the cuffs in disbelief.

"I can't let you get hurt." She tells me while letting go of the cuffs.

"This is my plan. You're not gonna let me be apart of my plan?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, Kat, but I can't watch you or let you get hurt." She says. I turn to look at Argent and Derek.

"Argent? Derek?" I ask, pleading with them to let me be apart of this. They both look away from me and I scoff. Do I really look that weak to them?

"We trained over the summer for situations like this. Was it all for nothing if you're not letting me deal with the real situations?" I ask once turning back towards Allison.

"You're not my son." Mr. Stilinski says out in the loft before the handcuffs around Stiles' wrists seem to snap and collide against the ground.

"I'm sorry." Allison says before her, Argent, and Derek head inside the loft.

"Allison!" I whisper after her, but she doesn't acknowledge me. I try to peer inside the loft but my chained wrist won't let me move. The silence in the other room goes on for what feels like ages and my heart beat feels like it's rising every second of the silence. I have no idea what's going on. I need to see what's going on! I hear the buzzing of Allison's stun gun before, right after, hearing the weapon clatter to the ground. I start to thrash my arm around in a panic. The thought of Allison getting hurt makes my stomach churn.