54

Chapter 54 - "Muted"

✧"I crumble completely when you cry"✧

"I crumble completely when you cry"

Previously on Captive....

Deaton swips off the items that were on the metal table with his arm before Scott lies Derek on the table's surface, Lydia and Deaton helping.

"Why would she [Kate] do someting likes this to him?" Katherine asks while staring at Derek.

"Knowing Kate it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her." Deaton answers while looking at Katherine.

~

"Did something happen between you and Malia while I was gone?" Katherine asks quietly.

"Katherine, I have waited to be with you since preschool before I even knew what relationships were. I would never do anything to ruin this. Ever." Stiles tells her matter of factly.

Stiles' lips brush against Katherine's and she shudders making him smile lightly. Katherine pulls away slowly despite every muscle in her body urging her to get as close as possible to him in every way.

~

"So, your powers. You can control them?" Scott asks.

Katherine nods. "Yeah, I'm confident that I can."

~

"You keep telling yourself that you're getting over it." Katherine's conscience reminds her.

"Yes, I keep telling myself that, but inside it is crushing me to know that I'll never be able to hold her [Allison], to talk to her again..." Katherine tells her.

~

"No, I don't think you understand. I get that I missed three months of school and I'm falling behind, but for a good reason. I'll catch up, I just need you to give me a chance to." Katherine tells her school principal.