Extra: Halloween 2001

The three seven-year-old children play in the McCall living room, already in their costumes. Melissa prepares the candy bowl beside the door in her house while Claudia gathers the three's candy bags and Noah fixes a piece on Stiles' costume.

"Before you three head out, I need to take a video." Claudia says while pulling out a camcorder, the three bags dangling from her arm. Noah steps back beside his wife, placing his hand on her lower back. Melissa joins the three as the kids stand side by side, facing the camera with big smiles.

Claudia starts the video and aims the camera at Scott. "Alright, Scott. What are you dressed up as?" She asks.

"I'm a Werewolf!" Seven-year-old Scott exclaims while bearing his fake fangs and throwing up his makeshift claws. The parents smile brightly as he lets out a roar. Katherine and Stiles giggle off camera.

The camcorder moves down the line to Katherine, who pulls at her black and purple dress. "Kat?" Claudia asks. Katherine's face lights up.

"I'm a Witch!" She says excitedly.

"Ooo, what kind of Witch?" Asks Claudia.

"The most powerful Witch." Katherine answers. "The Witch of Death!" The parent's chuckle.

"That's a little morbid, Honey." Melissa says with a light laugh.

"It's Halloween! It's supposed to be dark." Katherine explains.

"Touche," Noah replies, and Katherine's smile returns. Claudia then pans over to Stiles who lifts up a magnifying glass to his left eye, ready for his part in the video.

"And you, Stiles?" His mother asks.

"I am Detective Stilinski. The best detective there is." He says and his parents smile, clearly proud of his career interest.

Claudia then stops the video and lowers the camera, holding it down with one hand. The three kids immediately become antsy, not wanting to wait any longer.

"Can we go trick-or-treating now?" Scott asks for the three of them. They look between their parents with big, hopeful eyes. They laugh lightly.

"Your chaperone is almost here." Melissa winks toward Katherine but talks to the children altogether. Then as if on cue, a knock sounds from behind the McCall's front door. Katherine's eyes sparkle as she runs towards the entrance of the house. She throws open the door and on the other side is fifteen-year-old Christine, a huge smile on her face. Katherine squeals in excitement as she jumps into Christine's open arms, completely missing the teen's Doctor costume.

Christine laughs joyfully, giving the young girl a squeeze before setting her back down on the ground. The two make their way to the rest of the group where they are welcomed with warm smiles.

"Thank you, Christine, for doing this," Melissa says gratefully and the girl nods happily.

"Of course! I've been pretty excited about this."