61

Chapter 61 - "Monstrous"

✧"I love the way you lie"✧

"I love the way you lie"

Previously on Captive....

Katherine, Scott, Derek, and Lydia stand in a semi-circle with Parrish in the middle. The deputy came back from the dead only moments ago after his co-worker had burned him alive. Resulting in a death that Parrish is guilty of.

"I don't think he's like us." Derek says, looking at Scott after observing the deputy.

"Then what is he?" Lydia asks. A question none of them are able to answer.

"You called?" Katherine questions as she walks towards the front desk of the Sheriff's station where Parrish is. He hurries over towards her immediately with papers crumpling under his tight, urgent hold. "What is it?" The teen questions worriedly at his expression.

"Lydia and Stiles came in earlier to talk about the Dead Pool." Parrish tells the girl and watches as her brow raises in slight confusion.

"Okay? And?" She asks.

"They're at Eichen and these papers about Brunski?" He says while pulling them up to show Katherine. "They really make him look like the bad guy." He finishes as Katherine's eyes sweep over the information. Her confusion turning into fear.

"Take me to Eichen." Katherine says, her jaw set as she storms out of the station.

"He...he killed my grandmother." Lydia says quietly as Parrish uncuffs her from the post in the storage room. "He was controlling Meredith." She says while she stands herself up. Stiles and Katherine follow her lead.

"He used her to create the Dead Pool." Stiles adds.

"And he killed her when she tried to help us." Lydia concludes only to be told different by Brunski himself who lies, on the brink of death, on the floor.