59

Chapter 59 - "Time Of Death"

✧"Don't let them ruin our beautiful rythms"✧

"Don't let them ruin our beautiful rythms"

Previously on Captive....

"Someone wants you guys dead. Badly."

"Back to your seats. Now." Miss. Martin says to the crowd of students while pulling out her phone. The crowd slowly disperses back into the classroom where the PSATS were being taken only moments ago. Katherine notices Scott's change in expression and goes over to him out of curiosity.

"Who is she calling, Scott?" Katherine asks. Scott looks over at his sister worriedly.

"The CDC."

Moments pass and and another crowd forms as each student becomes very curious with the men and women in bright yellow hazmat suits walking down the school halls.

"It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are." Mr. Yukimura states.

"I don't feel sick." Kira says.

"I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically."

"I was wondering how that idiot got sick," The scientist says to a startled Stiles and Katherine who turn towards him quickly. "I'm also wondering why you brought along the top prize." He continues, eyeing Katherine who is then covered by Stiles who steps in front of her.

"But this works out wonderfully considering I need proof that you're dead." The scientist, Simon, says to the teen Witch.

"What makes you think you'll be able to kill me?" Katherine questions.

"This." Simon answers while pulling out a gun from his back pocket.

"Don't you think I should get this over with? Shouldn't one of you get to live?" Simon asks the couple.