Falling For You

Y/n wasn't a popular boy.

His short h/c hair balled in a mess with rough s/c skin who was a target to anyone that laid eyes on him.

Socially awkward from neglect his time outside and not able to keep up with the culture and tradition that many talked about, it didn't take long to realize that his family was poor.

Many of the small murmurs and laughter as he passes by school ever since he was in primary school was unbearable for Y/n to deal with. An introvert was what many think of him as.

Deep down, he had a thing for art.

Music. His only therapy as he wrote small poems and sheets of notes for him to play before taking a guitar he received from Christmas and start playing.

Music was what Y/n grew up with. His parents used to play music, his grandparents had a piano, his cousins were metal music fans, it lured Y/n in like a moth to a flame and turned a hobby into a passion.

Fast forward a few years later and almost nothing has changed.

Y/n was still a verbal punching bag for anyone, his social skills were nearly insufficient, and his passion for music has never faded away from his body. Although it seemed horrible, good things did come to him.

Promoting himself from a street performer, he caught some attention from a few music industries before hitting it big at only fourteen. His musically talents and a lovely voice was the perfect resume to slide in to the big game and perhaps become the face of the industry.

He improved on himself as well now after realizing that with the big expectations weighing on his shoulders would also mean big money for his family.

Living in an apartment complex filled with utility problems and loud ass neighbors would soon be an eradicated pest as the L/n family secured a small two story house that also was closer to the hellish school he attends to. But hey, at least he won't have to be late again with an excuse stuffed in a pocket in exchange for some detention time.

With a lot of money banked into his account as well as for his parents and grandparents, he managed to get himself in better shape in his appearance. From the semi-stickish hair and acned face and skin would only bring him to have such soft s/c skin and a h/c h/s that hung h/l from his head.

Of course nobody from his school could ever forget about the same boy that was also a loner who spends time by himself. So in school he spends his time alone again in an abandoned club room filled with untouched instruments that nobody has remembered.

To sun it all, Y/n's life will be the same again as usual.

Or so he thinks.

* * *

The hallway was as clear as the orange calm sky. There were students inside classrooms who attended for their club activities while teachers were in the lounge and the staff room grading work or having fun.

Inside the empty hallway walked a boy who carried a bag around his shoulder and hung low to his thigh. With his beige uniform wrapping around his body and black pants to complete the dress code, he would stop in front of a door where he sometimes enter in his free time.

The door slides open, the cool air blows into his face and sees the low atmosphere the sun was trying to shine in. His eye glances around the book shelves and tables that was set inside the library but finds four figures as well sitting in the middle of the room.

Y/n could not make up the faces of the girls that stares at him, it was blank like an anime drawing but he moved on and sits as far as possible from where they sat and near a window to relax him.