A Loser Like Him

The hallway was filled with demons.

In Y/n's eyes, there were many students in different shapes and sizes as each didn't show off a different of kindness to him.

Y/n looked like an average student who was going through a really harsh phase of puberty, his skin broke out with acne while having his voice toned deeper and his height slowly growing.

Of course he didn't have a pair of glasses on to make him look like the school nerd but an aspiring musician that nearly everyone knew since he always carry his guitar everywhere he goes.

Like a blue hooded kid and his stuffed teddy bear, they were inseparable, he took care of it and made sure no one would go near it unless his permission was granted. Even though nobody would go near him.

Well it's about to change soon, he continues to stroll down the school alley with his head down on the ground when a hand grabs him from behind.

His eyes quickly widens, expecting a small session of verbal harassment when he turns slowly and was met with a girl.

An angel in Y/n's eyes. The savior that could protect him from the demons inside the school as she had the widest smile he could ever seen. "Hey, you!~"

He stayed silent, not because he wanted to but was speechless to see such beauty approaching the unpopular kid of the school.

Then she pops the question he wouldn't even expect her to ask. "You wanna go on a date with me?"

Unexpected, it shocked everyone in the room by falling silence and gasping at the question that the beautiful girl had ask to the lonely boy.

He was speechless, the word to answer her was stuck in his throat so the only thing he could do was nod furiously.

The girl starts to giggle and smiles more to him. "Great!~" she says as she walks off. "I'll be waiting at the school gate after school!~"

And after that, she turns the corner down the hallway.

Everyone was in disbelief, the boy actually has a date as they stayed silent and left him alone for the day. They spoke among each other but it was mainly about the situation, Y/n was turning a bit pink as he finally processed what had happened.

"...I got a date..."

...

It's been two weeks after Y/n and the girl gotten together.

Over the span of the two weeks, Y/n finally figured out what the girl's name was, Yuki. They went on only one date and that was hanging out at the park today.

However, they weren't being lovey dovey or anything.

Instead they had a blanket spread out on the ground, Y/n and Yuki laid on the large c/c fabric as they both just stared at the sky.

Yuki was on her phone, texting for some reason as Y/n had his guitar in his hands, playing a few calming notes as Y/n was slowly getting suspicious.

He looks over at his girlfriend who was smiling. He could see her texting someone as he pops the question. "Who are you texting?"

She groans loudly at him, pretending he was only being paranoid. "No one!" She snarls at him as he just flinches back and looked back up at the clouds, continuing with his solo performance.

It was too quiet between them. So he spoke up once more.

"What are your dreams, Yuki? What do you aspire to be when you grow up?" He asked as he simply received an "I dunno..." from her.