Real Hangout

It was almost half past noon as the group of five friends were walking into the city, three of the girls were laughing and making rumors while a boy and girl were walking side by side behind them.

They were having their own interaction, mostly just awkward and weird as Nagatoro was the one who tried to make a move and tried to ask Y/n out to go to a concert.

Of course, Nagatoro wasn't really good with words nor how to act civil towards Y/n. So their conversation went something like this.

"I bet senpai was thinking he was gonna go all the way today!~"

"I-I was not!"

"Of course you wouldn't! There's no way senpai can even go on a proper date!"

Silence as Y/n was thinking to himself until, "Yeah... I think you may be right about that one..."

Another period of pure silence but Nagatoro decided to pull off a pro move as she hides a pair of tickets that rested in her jacket behind her back.

"A-Anyways... You heard of the concert that Scourge is performing?"

"Yeah, I heard it got sold out in minutes..."

"Well, senpai... I-"

"Unfortunately, even if I wanted to grab a ticket for his concert, I'm very busy on that day so I don't think I can make it if I try and nab a-"

"Senpai, you idiot..."

She then pouts angrily as she looks away from her upperclassmen. "What's wrong?"

She keeps her gaze away, silent as Gamo calls out to them to end their little exchange. "Hey, Paisen! Hayachii! We're gonna go into the clothing shops! You in or out?" She shouts as Y/n answers back. "R-Right! We're coming!" He says as he runs to the girls, leaving Nagatoro in the dust.

As Y/n catches up to the girls, he realizes which clothing shop they were at. A small tingling sensation grew on his cheeks as he tries to protest himself from going in.

But a vote of three out of four overpowers the boy, he was shoved inside along with Nagatoro who was glaring at the situation that went down. But nonetheless, she heads in and followed her four friends inside.

Each one of the girls explored the large store while Y/n could only stand around and glance at the trendy or revealing clothing his eyes could see.

It would've been bad enough that he sees the fabric in front of him but a small lewd thought appears in his head.

The clothing he would see, he would think how it would look on Nagatoro. A crop top, an oversized shirt, short jeans cut shorts, a bikini, it made Y/n's head boil with shame as something trickles down to his mouth.

Using a palm of his hand to wipe, he sees a red stain, luckily the bleeding wasn't major or else it would've been bad for Y/n with his clothing and how the girls would think of him.

"Senpai!" A girl calls to him as he turns to see Nagatoro who was holding a white sundress in her hand. "Do you think... I would look good with this?" She asks nervously.

Y/n was about to answer but was bombarded by a few other girls who shoved their clothing into his face. "What about mine's, Paisen?"

"Sensei! Look at this one!"

"Senpai-kun!~"

There were different varieties of clothing. Casual, street, chic, he could see it all. He takes a glimpse at the girl with the sundress who only pouts away at the girls asking for his opinion.