A Day Without Nagatoro

"Come on! At least get a week off of work and go have fun!" A boy persuaded a pair of adults with a large smile glued to his face.

As of now, this boy, Y/n was in the living room on his home where he found his parents sitting in the living room. He was met with a look of plea in their faces as they were trying to deny a tempting offer from their kid.

"Come on... We told you we don't want to take your money..."

"Dad... You know you want to go to the hot springs... You've been telling me that you wanted to go since last month..."

"Please, honey... The money is your's... We don't want to-"

"It's my money? Well, I'm using my money to let you and dad relax for the week... Come on, I know you guys have been working late for the past few months... Take a break, chill, take the stress off your shoulders..."

The student continues to persuade his parents for a few minutes until the adults glanced at each other. Y/n's father would sigh but smiled softly.

"Well in that case... we'll take the offer then..." he stands up and then pats his son's head.

"...But no parties in the house..."

"You know I don't do that..."

"And no girls allowed..."

"Dad... You know who you're talking to, right?"

"Just no parties and and no girls... Please? You know your mother wouldn't be happy about it..."

"I'm right here, you know that?"

Y/n's father would turn to his wife with a small stare before bringing his finger to his lips and silencing her. All Y/n did was laugh softly as he nods to his father figure.

"Alright... Alright... I won't... Just please go have fun at the hot springs when I get the money from Abel..." Y/n said before grabbing a small bag that contained a flask and his musical notebook filled with music sheets and lyrics.

He greeted his parents away and heads out as he wore some shorts, a pair of shoes, and a hoodie. One of his usual styles since today is the weekend and it really didn't bother him to choose something flashy or cool.

Besides, who was he trying to impress when it's just him and his music team for this two day break?

"Senpai!~"

After five minutes of walking, a girl calls out to him. He twisted his attention around to find the same girl he seen for the past... few... months?

...Holy shit...

"Sup, senpai?~"

In front of him was none other than his kouhai. She was wearing an outfit different from her usual school uniform or club sports.

This one was her wearing what it seems to be a black sports bra and a pair of gym shorts, she stood under a tree where she stretched alongside a friend he made recently.

Finally, he snaps from his thoughts and approached the two. He meets his gaze with his underclassman first.

"Hey... What's with the... outfit?"

"This?"

She would twirl around playfully and smile, letting him get a good glance at her.

"I'm just helping out Naoto-senpai with the school marathon!"

"...We... have a marathon?"

"Yup!~"

He turns to Naoto, "I thought that was only for the first years?" He said before being met with a shrug. "They told us this year that everyone was going to participate..."