Sick Day for Hayase

The two students stared at each for what seemed like eternity, Y/n blushed at the sight of her cute uniformed sleepwear and her tired self.

She is so so SO KAWAII!

Nagatoro had the same color as Y/n's beet face, realizing that the boy managed to get into her home unannounced as she points at him with both anger and flustered. "What are you doing in here, senpai?!"

"I- You didn't answer my texts!"

They were now yelling at each other, Y/n was obviously in the wrong but doesn't realizes it yet.

"I was sleeping!"

"Well I thought that something might've happened so I thought to check up on you..."

"So that gave you a right to barge into my home?!"

"Again, something might've happened!"

"SENPAI!"

...

It took five minutes until the problem between them was finally defused.

They could be seen sitting at the table in silence, Y/n was rethinking his actions from before as Nagatoro had her arms crossed, still in her cute pjs that was now neatly dressed on her as well as her hair and tiresome look on her face.

The silence was getting to Nagatoro, thanks to Y/n's silent timeout to himself as she sighs. "So... You went straight here from school?"

Y/n looks up at the girl and nods. "Yeah... Actually I didn't..." he decides to come clean as he opens the fridge in her home and double checked on what he got for her.

"I bought pudding... and ice cream... and popsicles..." he continues on as Nagatoro was surprised at his sudden kindness and his money being thrown in the fire.

"How many things did you buy?" She asked as he counts his fingers on his hands. "...Basically I bought the whole store..."

The girl then shakes her head. "You're so dumb, senpai." Y/n could be seen rolling his eyes as she starts to get a bit playful after her nap. "Dumb and gross!~" she smiles catlike as Y/n couldn't help but smile that she was still her old self.

"Yeah, yeah... Tell me something I don't know."

"...Cute..."

This time she whispered it, Y/n tilts his head to he "What was that?"

"N-N-Nothing!" She protests as Y/n brushes it off for now and takes out two ice cream sandwiches and hands one to her. "You're lucky I brought some cold treats for you. It'll definitely help out with the fever you're having." Y/n smiles.

That smile...

At first, it took her breath.

It's not like she hasn't seen him smile before.

But this one?

Such a sweet smile.

She blushes lightly and grabs the sandwich that was wrapped in plastic, she opens it up to reveal a cold sandwich that was bigger than her hand.

Geez... Did he buy everything a size too big?

She wasn't complaining. She just thought it was a bit too much for Y/n to give for her, he could've bought some pudding and that's it.

This was a buffet he bought as she smiles softly and bites into the ice cream treat.

Nom!~ Nom!~ Nom!~

The treat melts in her mouth, it savored the taste buds as she squeals lightly at the sweet sandwich while Y/n chuckles at the girl.

It doesn't take long before the two finally finished, Nagatoro gets up from her seat and heads to the living room where she picks up a pair of controllers. "Up for a game, senpai?~" she asks as he nods.