Orihara's Motivation and Crush

A few years back from the present as we zoom in on an unfamiliar scene for our readers.

We are in front of a campus of a school, a middle school as present students were younger as they wore different uniforms than before. Boys wore all black while the girls wore white sailor uniforms as they all head in towards one direction of the school.

Everyone was unique in their own way, what makes them stand out from the rest. But one of them was special in her own way.

A middle school girl that wore her uniform neatly, her orange haired tied beautifully while her teal eyes shined from the sun while she looked around to find her admirers falling in love with her.

"Hey, Orihara!"

"Hi!"

"Orihara! What's up?"

"Nothing much!"

"I like your ponytail!"

"Why thank you!"

This was her daily routine when coming to school. Most of the boys and girls in her school would meet her near the front gates and praise and beg to be friends with her. She was like the princess of the school, a famous, popular, and skilled princess.

But for now, her eyes were gazing elsewhere, beyond the number of admirers and looking for something else that nobody would even think of.

Alright... Where is he... Where is he? He's usually here during this time of the day...

It took some time while the redhead was searching around the front yard. But eventually, her eyes landed on something she was looking for. Something that she wanted for so long.

Or someone.

There he is...

The water fountain where a boy sat in front of her. He faced towards the girl while he a guitar bag hung behind him on and on his shoulders, writing something in his notebook.

But... something was off with him.

He looks... better...

She takes a good look at him after the school's week break from school, there were so many things that had changed from him. His body physically was gaining some meat, not big muscles but enough that says that he was eating well and is trying keep himself in shape. His h/c hair wasn't so much in an oily mess but in a nice h/s that was in the making.

And his face.

So much has changed on his face since the last time she saw him, her eyes sparkles softly.

He looks... so much better with his acne gone!~

The beauty behind the acned mask was jaw dropping. No more of the little pimples and blackheads were visible at all in his face and more of the beautiful s/c that matched with his e/c eyes that looked like at better without the bags under his eyes.

If she wasn't in love with him before, she definitely is now.

Her heart was now thumping at his new glow up, that stunning face while his body was let loose in a white dress shirt that showed off his arms, he was like a model.

She got a good look at him before the boy glanced down at the phone that sat next to him and nods to himself once. He gets up from his seat, grabbing his bags and his black uniformed jacket and took a foot forward in front of him. Orihara admired his every move, smiling more and blushing shyly.

Please look my way! Please look my way, Y/n!~

"Oi!"

Thump...