Scourge's Biggest Fan

The day was late, same old same old as the clock showed the time was half past three.

Nothing major happened during the day for everyone. It was learning, eating, socializing, listening to music, average. Then school ends and everyone goes on to do their own thing.

Karaoke, clubs, more socializing and listening to music.

The camera now switches to a boy who was sitting on the ground, back pressed against a wall as his earbuds was in as he was trying to find some new beats to make.

A poem he focused on to make a song for now was Wanderlust. For some reason, he wanted to use a guitar as the main tune for the poem, yet he hasn't gotten anything from it yet.

With a mighty sigh, he swings his head back and hits the wall, exhausted that he wasn't able to find some inspiration for the piece. "Ugh... This is so bad..." he groans, he throws his forward, resting on his arms that was being held up by his knees.

He was slowly going deep into his thoughts.

Damn... I wanna finish this song so BAD!

His forehead continues to rest on his forearms, listening to the background music of the song. He needed to find some more music notes to work on for the countless poems he had written over the two years he became a professional musician. Not to mention, he also has to go back to the studio to make a new song.

Everyone wanted a new song, they were demanding for a new one after "Belong to the World" had dropped over three weeks ago.

The people wants it... I have to deliver...

Well Y/n wasn't complaining, this was something he loved to do but sometimes he wants to rest it up a bit. Not to mention, no one knows that the lonely virgin crybaby was actually a popular singer who's passion was always music and singing.

...

Slowly going off topic, he thought about the girl. The one who always goes into his club room and start to cause trouble for him.

Her and her excuses that she wanted to come by and try play his guitar and the other instruments present in the room. A part of him wanted to believe there was something up her sleeve but at the same time, on her face was an emotion he wasn't familiar with with nearly everyone he meets.

Happiness. She was having fun, from teasing to watching her upperclassman play on either the drums or the guitar and play a certain poem he wrote or from another artist she wanted to hear.

It was for the first time that it made him think that someone wanted to be apart of his company.

He was smiling a bit now, he has to make a new song for his little kouhai and make her happy as a friend.

Now lifting his head from his little resting session, he takes the guitar that rested beside him and pauses the song, a small idea pops into his head. "What about this?" He plucks the strings before setting his recessive hand on a certain note to strum this time. "Alright... One, two-"

"Sen~pai!~"

"GAH?!"

He nearly throws his guitar, it hits the wall and the ground near him until he grabs it in the air and sets it by his side, pulling his earbuds off with a disturbed look on his face.

"H-Hey, Na- I mean, hi, there!" He greets her awkwardly but only received a small smile as she was leaning down to his level. She postured her stance up more straight for Y/n to get a good look at her bo-

Body?!

He realized what Nagatoro was wearing today. "What's w-with the cheerleading outfit?!" He turns away quickly, the s/c face was turning red in a snap.