The First Song

School is finally back for high schoolers.

After a long day of learning and writing for the students in Kazehaya High School, everyone finally left their classes for their first day.

With the wave of students hurrying out to go to clubs or home or out in public, they all have their own plans for the day.

Today was a bright and fine day, in one of the club rooms was a boy who sat on his chair that laid against the wall, plucking the strings to a song.

Then there was a girl who lied on the green couch she brought in from last quarter, throwing a baseball his brother owned in the air and catching it with ease.

As Y/n ends his favorite song slowly, he checks in on Nagatoro who has been awfully quiet today. He stares at her, the bored expression on her face yet somehow it made Y/n feel queasy just by looking at her.

A small blush crawls onto his face, the baseball was caught once more as Nagatoro glanced over at Y/n who wasn't playing anything over the last few seconds.

She catches the unconscious look he had on his face as she starts to smirk at him. "Ahh! Senpai is eyeing me with his lewd eyes!" She stands and points at the boy. Y/n have finally snapped out of his trance and blushed darker, "I-I was not!"

"Of course he was! He was looking at me like this! Like this!"

She use her hands to imitate his "creepy" look in his eyes as she smirks more playfully. "And he was squirming like this!"

Then her arms crosses each other, she sways her hips from side to side as she starts to laugh at him.

At this point he knows that if he tries to retaliate, it'll only get worse for him so he just rolls his eyes and scoffs her playfully and focuses back at his large guitar.

He was about to play a song back in his earlier days where he wasn't as popular as a small thought soon crosses his mind.

How did she find my music?

He glances back at the girl who had just finished wiggling that taunted Y/n as she flies back on the couch, her laughs slowly calms down.

This is the perfect time to find out.

"I have a question..." he asks as she gives her attention to the boy who adjusted himself on his chair.

"When did you first listened to Scourge?"

Nagatoro tilts her head slightly. "My first time listening to Scourge?"

"Yeah... Like how old were you when you started listening to him or what was the first song you listened to?" He asked, Nagatoro sunk back into her seat and looks up at the ceiling.

"...Well..."

...

"So what are we gonna do again, Abel?"

"The production team's going to film a music video of your debut song. It's always traditional for new coming artists like yourself to give the audience an impressive first impression."

"And that would be important and why?"

"It's so they see what kind of person you are. Like an interview, you gotta dress to impress."

"I see... So what kind of video are we filming?"

"A music video."

"Yeah, I know. But what's the theme?"

"Well, since the song you first created was a love sick and a heart breaking story, it won't be nothing intense."

"Okay... So what do they want me to do?"