D.D.

Betrayal...

That's how Y/n thought of the situation before as he laid on the couch inside the studio.

Mixed emotions were in his head right now.

There was anger, remorseful, there was also sadness, yet the tears he wanted to let go of stayed in him.

Right now... Y/n wished that he could've stayed at Nagatoro's home. It was the better choice but he was just too dumb to realize it.

...

"Whoever's on the phone with Y/n, he's not coming home! He'll be sleeping with me tonight!" Yuki screams into Y/n's phone as he pushes her away with a deathly stare.

"Yuki, what the hell is your-"

"Really?"

The tone of her voice soon changes in his phone, his eyes widens and tries to protest. "Nagatoro! It's not what it-"

"Save it..." she says in a monotonous voice as Y/n couldn't even speak for a minute. "...Have a nice evening..."

...Beep! Beep! Beep....

He looks down at the phone to see that Nagatoro had ended their call. He knew she was upset.

She was the type of girl that liked the attention from him only, figuring it out a few months in since they first met. He understood her feelings, if she were to hang out with another boy, Y/n would feel very jealous.

And the thought of her sleeping with another boy besides him, he would be heartbroken. To see his crush loving somebody else?

Slowly, his head starts to boil, thanks to the figure in the bed next to him. "Now that you're done with the little phone call, we can FINALLY continue!"

Yuki crawls to him, she gets back on his lap with her arms caressing his back, she starts to nibble and kiss from his cheeks to the broad neck he owns as the thought of the jealous girl gets to his head.

"...Get off..."

She continues to kiss his neck. "Mmm~... W-What was that, babe?~"

"I said leave me alone already, Yuki!" He yells as he grabs her shoulders and shoved her off him as her back lands on the bed. "B-Babe?"

There were flames in the boy's eyes, teeth snarled at the sight of the cheater from before. "I told you I'm not sleeping with you!" He shouts, getting off the bed.

"I don't wanna date you, I don't wanna kiss you, I don't wanna do shit with you! What does it take to get it through your damn skull?" He went off, as Yuki just stared drunkenly and confused but keeps on trying.

"B-Baby, baby... Just-"

"And stop calling me babe and baby for fuck's sake! We are not dating and I don't wanna see you like that ever!"

She flinched back at his sudden mood swing. "Bu... W-Why?"

"Good question... Why?"

He pretends to think hard, kind of like how Yuki did when she reasoned with him why they broke up from before.

"Well... You used me to get back with your ex, you embarrassed me in front of everyone in Junior High when you dumped me, your breath reeks of fucking alcohol, and you're 'in love' situation is just lust! You don't love me! Even if you did, what am I, a rebound?"

Now she had a small saddening look on her face, Y/n does his best to not fall for her false antics. "I just... I just want to be with you now..."

At this point, Y/n was very agitated, a blood vessel was ready to explode from his head. "You've had your chance... And you ruined it! I can't trust that you can pull your own weight anymore if all you've ever done from before was fuck my mind over in front of a large amount of people in the hallway! If this would've happened to your ex and he wanted you back, would you?!" He screams once more as he goes to exit Yuki's room.