Squishy Anpans

The bell has recently rang in Kazehaya High School as the students flooded the hallway with tiresome bodies and loud noises coming from their mouths.

Food is one of the important essence everyone needs as the cafeteria was just filled with snacks and meals that students need to keep their energy up for learning.

Today was a normal day, nothing unusual as the food were being eaten, friends got together, and teachers were grading papers or eating as well. It wasn't special.

Unless of course your name is Y/n.

He sat alone in his club, he was ecstatic because recently a store he usually buys for snacks, drinks, and treats had just stocked up on some special pastries.

An anpan!

A squishy bun filled with premium red bean paste, it was mouthwatering as Y/n couldn't wait to gobble the bread down. "Let's eat!"

Slide! Bang!

The door bursts open inside the class as Y/n sighs, his back against the exit as he had to remind the girl over and over about barging in and breaking the door. "Dude, I told you not to throw the door-"

"Sup, Paisen?"

"Sup, sensei!"

It wasn't Nagatoro this time. It was her two friends who smiled smugly.

Already, he got a weird feeling in the evil look on their faces. Gamo leans forward towards Y/n with the same smirk on her face.

"Yo, Paisen! You wanna grab my breasts?~"

There it is... Wait...

"Wait, what?!"

The realization finally settles in as Y/n turns beet red instantly as Gamo starts fondling her large marshmallows in front of Y/n. "Come on, Paisen! Just a little bit?~"

"Just a little!"

It wasn't helping that Yoshi was repeating the same phrases from Gamo as Y/n was baffled at the sudden and lewd request Gamo made as both of them had their hands up, ready to grab Y/n. "Come on, Paisen! I know you wanna use your creepy hands to grab these babies right here!~" she teases Y/n as he now stand up from his seat and darts behind his table.

"Stop, Gamo! I'm not gonna do that!"

"Is that so?" She turns to Yoshi and smiles. "Let's get him, Yoshi!"

"Right!"

Then they sprinted from both directions around the table, Y/n's only escape thought was rolling under the table and across the room. He does so as he grabs his guitar and uses like a baseball bat even though he has no clue on how to swing. "Stop... I don't wanna hurt you..." he bluffs but sees only Gamo in front of him.

"Wait... Where's-"

"Gotcha!"

Snag!

His thoughts were cut short as he realized that Yoshi was a step ahead of him as she hugged her arms around him tightly.

Boing!

Y/n's natural reaction was a small "eep" noise as he feels something soft pressed against his back. His face red as ever as his body was now in control by Yoshi, guiding the boy to Gamo who had her arms crossed, propping her breasts to make it look bigger.

"Nice job, Yoshi!" She throws a thumbs up as she turns his attention at the flustered boy who struggled to break free. "Now, where were we?" She says in a seductive tone and grabs his wrist. "Oh yeah... This!~"