Sick and Dizzy

Today was different.

It was the day after Y/n managed to apologize to Nagatoro as he was seen in bed in a c/c shirt and black shorts, coughing heavily while his throat hurted like hell.

His mom could be seen next to him and his dad leaning on the doorframe of his bedroom as mother was placing a towel on his head, a thermometer that showed that he was ready to reach for the forty mark in his mouth.

"Don't worry, honey! We'll try to get home as soon as we can with some medicine!" His mom tries to cheer him up as he sat himself up from the bed, holding the towel on his head. "I'm fine, mom... I can handle a bit of heat..."

"Kid, it's a fever..." he hears his father by the door frame with his arms crossed. He wasn't in a bad mood, a little troubled that his son was having a massive fever as he was onboard with his wife to cheer him up. "And besides, the least you can do for now is rest. You did so much for us to get us a house and help us out with some money. The least you can do is let us try and return the favor."

Y/n wanted to go to school, he wanted to see Nagatoro again. But with the persistence that the three shared among each other, he just sighs in defeat. "Fine..."

His father could see the distraught look on his face. "Fret not, champ! We'll try and come home earlier for today and we'll make you some delicious f/m!"

That brought a small smile to Y/n's face. "I like the sound of that, dad..." he says as his mother gets up from pampering him a bit with his sickness and a kiss on his cheek before she exits the room with an empty bowl that Y/n ate breakfast out of. "Watch the house for us!" His mom greets away.

"I will... See you guys later..." he waved his parents away as they head on downstairs and heard the front door locked.

Y/n is officially home alone, this would be an exciting thing for the boy, but he knows that it was only because he was unwell with a fever.

Right now, he gotta do something about his health first, the most common thing he could think of when it comes down to being sick was some rest.

That would be a preferable option...

And with that, sleep.

...

The L/n Residence was peaceful, the cool A/C emits some air and some white noise while the house was left untouched.

The time was currently two, Y/n was now in another nap after he went up from his bed and wobbled his way to the fridge to grab a nice cold f/d.

He was an hour into his nap, a nice dream where him and Nagatoro lived happily ever after in a nice house with a few children and finally confessing himself who he really was, a smile on his face.

In your eyes
I see there's something burning inside you
Oh, inside you

In your eyes
I know it hurts to smile but you try to
Oh, you try to

The ringtone of his phone on his nightstand wakes him up, falling to the floor and lets out a loud groan.

Slow to get up, he hung on to the bed and grabs his phone as his chin rested on the edge. "Missed... call... Nagatoro?"