She Knows Some Moves

Thud!

A double shoulder bump was all it takes for Y/n as he falls back on the ground, his guitar lets out a strum from the impact as Y/n looks up to see two familiar boys cowering over him.

"Outta the way, dumbass!" They both laugh at him, stepping over him as Y/n could only watch.

Damn... What is their fucking problem?

His teeth grinds each other, he could fight back but with the amount of intelligence from teachers during a bullying situation, all they could do was place the blame on him.

With a grand sigh of frustration, he picks himself up and grabs his guitar from the ground, and head on to his clubroom after a day's worth of learning.

Today is just an ordinary day...

That was Y/n's thoughts as this whole shenanigan that was pulling on him was slowly turning into a daily thing.

From Nagatoro's visits to the club to the two bullies becoming his rivals, it's starting to become more often as he was accepting his fate for high school.

At least... Nagatoro will always be here...

Y/n smiles at the thought of the girl.

What insult will she bring to the table for today?

"You're looking as gross as ever, senpai!~"

"Whatcha gonna do today? Just gonna play your dumb guitar like the loner you are?"

"You're looking at me very unusually, senpai!~ I hope you're not thinking of doing something lewd to me!~"

It was to at this point Y/n enjoyed the insults from her. He didn't know why but it felt... cute that she was trying to get a reaction out of him.

Recycling the same joke and insult over and over, he didn't mind at all as he makes it to his clubroom and sighs, sliding the door open to reveal a barrage of instruments along the wall with a kouhai sitting on a chair.

"Hello..." he says as he sees a really fuming look on the girl's face with her arms crossed together. She stays silent as Y/n gets a bit confused and worried. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm mad at you, senpai..." she says as her arms tightens the cross as Y/n was now really confused. "Huh?! What d-d-d-d I do?"

She looks away some more. "What d-d-d-d I do?!"

She doesn't say a word for awhile and then sighs. "...I saw how those boys just acted towards you earlier..." she replied as he turns a bit red. "Um... I..." he didn't know what to say, at the very least trying to figure out how she knew about the incident that happened before.

Her eyes closes for a minute before getting up from her seat and points a finger at him. "You gotta fight back if you want them to leave you alone, senpai!" She exclaims as all Y/n could do was stare at her.

There was a secret that was not so secretive, "I... really don't know how to fight..." he explains as her finger lowers to her side. She was at a disbelief, how can someone like him doesn't know how to fight?

"Not even a punch?"

"N-No..." he says as her pupils shrunk and approach the boy in his short sleeve uniform. She grabs his arm, "Flex for me..." she says.

He does what she says as a bulge pops from his arm, his bicep as she takes a good feel at it. She huffs out a breath, "All this muscle... And you don't know how to fight?" She says as she continues to squeeze the hard bicep on Y/n's arm.