Talent

A bell rings loudly across the school, students alike were already on their way to their designated spots they would always hang out in. The nerds sat in the corner of the cafe, jocks roamed around the school to find any cheerleaders they could find, and friends in general were spread around the campus in groups talking about the new song that Scourge had managed to release called "Belong to the World".

Near the line made up of one person who finally takes his tray of food was none other than the loner named Y/n, he had finally grabbed his portion from the lunch lady and turns to see the crowded area of hungry children.

His eyes scans thoroughly around the box, any empty seat he manages to find would only be filled up by another student. Y/n doesn't try though, he knows that at this rate inside the room, there's no way he can find a chair to sit and eat in peace. Let alone even having friends. "Looks like I'm heading into the club room again..." he lets out a measly sigh before he struts his way towards the exit and makes his way to Point B, the club room.

Luckily, the room wasn't far. A couple of turns was all it takes until he was met with a closed doorframe as he slides it open and throws it shut. He set his food down on another stool present in the room and starts to nibble on his lunch, occasionally turning his attention to his guitar and playing a few notes.

Swing!

"Senpai!~" in comes a familiar girl who throws the door open with a huge smile on her fanged face.

In a state of sheer panic, he nearly throws his guitar high in the air but keeps his hands gripped to the neck and the base. "H-Hey..." his voice shaken, an awkward smile was all he mustered before she walks up next to him.

"Does senpai always come in here alone?"

"..." he stays silent. The room was always this empty for quite a long time since the band club transferred over to a new room for some reason. However, they didn't take the complimentary instruments for anyone who did not own a musical instrument.

They were pretty much abandoned, unused, dusty until Y/n came along and decided to take the room as his own. Although this room was only used for him and nobody else for their own reasons, Y/n gave in his fair share for the instruments and eventually mastered every one of them in two years.

"So it's true. Senpai really is a lonely vir-"

Her words get cut off, a hand reaches out to her and presents a pink napkin in Y/n's hands. He tries to maintain eye contact but eventually looks away from her. "I... I f-forgot to give this to you yesterday..." he starts to blush pinker. "I washed it and everything." He adds before he felt her hands touch his. It leaves quickly as he sees that she accepted her little handkerchief back.

However, Nagatoro had a displeased look on her face, her lips pickers out and looks away. "It was meant for you to keep..." she whispers silently, Y/n brushes her off and starts to pluck a few strings from the guitar.

That's when it catches Nagatoro's attention. "Senpai actually plays the guitar?"

He stops playing the guitar and looks up to her with confusion. "Why do you sound so surprised? I was just holding a guitar yesterday after school."

"I kinda figured you only held it to lead everyone on like some boys... I know..." she was slowly trailing off. There's something that she wanted to say but Y/n couldn't figure out what she was hiding. She shakes her thoughts away. "A-Anyway, do you play any other instruments?"

A smile slowly crept into the boy's face. "Yes, yes I do."

Her eyes widened by the mixture of surprise and excitement. Mostly shocked that the kid who hung out alone plays more than one instrument. "Can you play..."