Thigh High Socks

It's a new week.

And with a new day coming in, Monday was the day listed on everyone's calendar as we are just halfway through until Tuesday comes in.

As for the scene for this chapter?

It was a usual winter day for Kazehaya High as the weather outside beamed a soft burning day, yet the atmosphere from the outdoors were cold. A main reason why most of the students in this high school were wearing long sleeves and vests.

We now switch the scene up through the window of a musical clubroom, a pair of students relaxed in the room. One was playing a saxophone calmly while the other was rubbing her legs with her hands. It was getting obvious who was who in this scenario as the girl on the couch was freezing up for her legs.

"So cold..." Y/n heard the girl mumble to herself as she turns to her and met each other's gaze. Nagatoro had a frown on her face, now rubbing her shoulders. "Why is this room so cold, senpai?"

Y/n looks up at the aircon that was mounted on the wall and sees that the light bulb that would indicate it's power switch wasn't working. "The thing up there is broken... Just as old as me..." he joked a bit as Nagatoro only giggles quietly.

On a serious note, he lets out a sigh. "But yeah, thing's been broken for who knows how long... Janitors need to step up their game..."

"That's the technician's job, dummy!~"

"...Whoops..." Y/n realizes his mistake as the girl giggles once more, Y/n liked the view of the girl laughing cutely as he continues on to play an old song for the laugh of it.

He starts to hum a bit to it, smiling as he remembers the lyrics as clear as day.

I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then, c'mon, oh, c'mon, whoa

"Senpai!" Someone catches him out of the drift of his thoughts, he turns to find a girl who dug through her bag and took out a few flat objects that was long and black. "I brought these today in case something cold like this happens today!"

In further inspection, Y/n could see that they were actually black tights or thigh high socks as he could see the excitement in her eyes. "What do you think?"

Y/n takes a few more seconds to look at it before nodding. "It looks nice... I think it would look good on you..." he smiles unconsciously until he realized that he said the second part out loud.

He glance at the girl who was obviously flustered at such comment of her, her face was heating up but, "Eh?! W-What was that, senpai?~"

It was now Y/n's turn to turn red, he shakes his hands in defense. "I-I didn't say anything! I just thought the socks l-looked nice!"

"That's not what I heard, sen~pai!~" she smirks more, Y/n was trying to fight back but, "Since you think it might look 'good' on me, I think you should help me put these on then!~"

Such a bold idea from Nagatoro. "I-I don't think that would be necessary!"

"Come on, senpai!~ Scared to roll a sock onto a girl's leg?~" she winks at the boy playfully as she position herself on the couch and had such an evil grin on her face.

She dangles the socks in front of her face, "Come on, senpai!~ You wouldn't want your kouhai to freeze to death now, would you?~" she laughs.

At first Y/n didn't wanna go for it, maybe another one of Nagatoro's mean jokes to toy with his feelings to her.

Desire comes into play, he sighs and walked on over to the girl and kneels down. The socks was thrown his way as he catches them with ease and was ready to put them on the girl's legs.