Bunny Boy Senpai

"Ugh... It's snowing..." a teenage boy mutters as he watched the light snow fall slowly down from the sky.

Today was the day Y/n was departing from Japan for a few months to take up a tour. This should be exciting for him since this was the first solo tour he will be going on after years of his debut.

A solo tour is every artists' dream to have, sing songs, put on a show, travel around the world...

So why was he tense?

He does not have a clear answer to that question as he starts to change from his causal wear he intended on wearing to the airport to some warm winter clothes. He grabs his c/c suitcase from the bed and starts to head out from his room and towards the front door.

Ding!

A phone in his pocket goes off as he takes a quick glimpse at it and read that his agent sent a message. It says that he'll meet just outside the neighborhood at around the playground, groaning softly. "Alright..." he accepted it though. Nothing he could do as he heads out from the front door and sealed it locked.

He looks forward and finds a figure near the front gates of his home. His eyes squints to get a good look at who was at his home, a fan that somehow knew him or a friend as his vision gets better and recognized the girl.

"Hey, Nagatoro..." he waved, such an awkward way to meet after the little conflict they had between each other and not talking for a week or so.

The girl only waved to him, a small dejected look on her face. He figured she felt ashamed after what she pulled off on him as the two stared at each other.

"You wanna walk with me before I leave?" Y/n was the first to break the ice as Nagatoro looks away a bit.

"S-Sure..." she answers before the two heads off from Y/n's home and walking down the pathway they usually take to go to school. Only this time, they weren't going to learn. This time, it was going to be a small goodbye between two friends as they won't be able to see each other for months.

"I'm sorry..."

Nagatoro glanced at the boy who looked forward still, walking towards the playground that was only a few blocks away.

"I'm sorry... that I told you at such late notice... but this came to me all of a sudden and I needed to see my grandparents as soon as possible..."

This was all he could manage to say. He didn't know what else he could say to her besides his secret and his unfathomable love he could shake off even after the fight.

Nagatoro just shrugs. "I... understand..."

There was nothing else that had to be said from Nagatoro. Her crush was leaving and she couldn't do anything but say goodbye and hope they'll eventually meet again.

Y/n, he couldn't stand it.

He knew he didn't want to leave because Nagatoro was here and is the only girl he had laid his eyes on.

Maybe...

"Nagatoro?"

He stops near the curb of a crosswalk as he awaits for the signal to turn green for the two to cross.

Maybe now would be the best time to say it... Better late than never...

He takes a small breath and, "I..."

His sentence couldn't finish.

Instead, his eyes were still fixated on the girl unconsciously as he had just realized that Nagatoro was crossing the street on a red light. "Hey, the light didn't change!" He tries to shout at her but she didn't respond.